TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
That Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone are not friends is a known fact. But what is surprising is that Ranveer Singh is tired of their fight.
Want to know what the actor wants to do about their cold war? Then keep reading to find out.
Ranveer Is Planning To Do This...
According to a report in emirates 24/7, ''Ranveer Singh is trying to patch up his girlfriend and actress Deepika Padukone and his now good friend Katrina Kaif.
Their ''Let's Avoid Each Other'' Card
''Deepika and Katrina have played the "Let's avoid each other" game for a while now, missing each other at parties, staying away from each other at events, sitting away from each other at award functions and so on.''
Ranveer Is Trying To Change The Story
''And here is this young Turk Ranveer Singh who wants to try and change the story.''
Ranveer Became A Close Friend Of Katrina
''Ranveer became a close friend to Katrina when the two met and partied at filmmaker Zoya Akhtar's house.''
Ranveer & Katrina Also Following Each Other
Ranveer and Katrina also followed each other when the actress made her debut on Instagram.
Ranveer Is Tired Of Reading Stories About Deepika & Katrina
''The Bajirao Mastani actor wants them to be friends because he is also tired of reading news where Katrina is being put down to show Deepika in a better light and vice versa."
When Katrina Kaif Praised Deepika
On a related note, recently when Katrina was asked about Deepika's Raabta song, she told a portal, "I love it. She looks great. It is a Yay!"
When Deepika Reacted
"I think compliments are always great especially when it comes from your contemporaries, it is even better. Thank you for that. I have always appreciated and admired her in her life and career.''
I Have Always Appreciated That
"I am sure it's not been an easy journey and I have always appreciated and admired that," Deepika said.
Well, do you think Ranveer Singh would be successful in making Katrina and Deepika friends?