- Deepika Padukone Corrects A Headline Which Mentions Her Sister Anisha As The 'Other Padukone'
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
Ever since, we have come to know that Deepika Padukone has rejected Shahrukh Khan and Aanand L Rai film, deep inside, we all were disappointed that we will not get to see the sparkling chemistry of SRK & Deepika again.
While, at that time, rumours were rife that Deepika Padukone has rejected Shahrukh Khan film owing to her busy shoot schedule of Padmavati, but according to a leading daily, it's more than that!
Aanand Wanted Deepika To Give More Time & Commitment
A source revealed to the daily, "Aanand wanted Deepika to do the role, which is very challenging and would have requited a lot of prep and would take more time and commitment than she was willing to give at the moment."
The Source Further Added..
"Also, time was a problem as she is shooting for Padmavati and travelling to Cannes for her brand commitment. So she declined the part."
Deepika Wanted To This Film, Though..
Earlier, a source close to Deepika, was quoted as saying, "While Deepika was quite keen on doing the film, unfortunately, her dates were clashing with those allotted to Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati."
Deepika Has Already Committed Her Dates To SLB
"Since she has already committed her dates to Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical, she has had to say no to Aanand L Rai."
Needless to say that it's quite saddening that Deepika has to lose one big project owing to another one but we all know that she's one responsible actress, and for her, what matters the most is her work commitments!