TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Ever since, we have come to know that Deepika Padukone has rejected Shahrukh Khan and Aanand L Rai film, deep inside, we all were disappointed that we will not get to see the sparkling chemistry of SRK & Deepika again.
While, at that time, rumours were rife that Deepika Padukone has rejected Shahrukh Khan film owing to her busy shoot schedule of Padmavati, but according to a leading daily, it's more than that!
Aanand Wanted Deepika To Give More Time & Commitment
A source revealed to the daily, "Aanand wanted Deepika to do the role, which is very challenging and would have requited a lot of prep and would take more time and commitment than she was willing to give at the moment."
The Source Further Added..
"Also, time was a problem as she is shooting for Padmavati and travelling to Cannes for her brand commitment. So she declined the part."
Deepika Wanted To This Film, Though..
Earlier, a source close to Deepika, was quoted as saying, "While Deepika was quite keen on doing the film, unfortunately, her dates were clashing with those allotted to Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati."
Deepika Has Already Committed Her Dates To SLB
"Since she has already committed her dates to Sanjay Leela Bhansali's historical, she has had to say no to Aanand L Rai."
Needless to say that it's quite saddening that Deepika has to lose one big project owing to another one but we all know that she's one responsible actress, and for her, what matters the most is her work commitments!