- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Richa Chadda Is A HYPOCRITE, Twitterati Hits Out For Defending Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Comments!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
Catfights among Bollywood actresses is a common thing and have been going on since decades. From calling each other names to making fun of each other's movies, things have been the same since quite a long time. However, it is now reported that Richa Chadha and Zareen Khan's event on pet animals ended up Richa giving the cold shoulder to Zareen. Thankfully, this was not a catfight but just a miffed tension for being late, more or less like a cold war.
Also Read: Bikini Diaries! Riya Sen Holidays In Goa With Her Girlfriends
The event named 'Furrentines Day' was attended by Richa Chadha, Zareen Khan and Maria Goretti. While Richa was at the venue right on time, Zareen ended up coming 45 minutes late and this did not go down well with Richa, so much so that she walked out midway while Zareen got up to address the media, as reported by DNA.
DNA quoted a source by saying, "The event was slated to start at 3 pm, and Richa came on time. Zareen, on the other hand, walked in 45 minutes late. Richa was so miffed that she left the venue early. Incidentally, it was when Zareen got up to address the media that Richa left."
The event Furrentines Day was a unique way to celebrate the Valentine's Day for stray animals and pets who are abandoned on the streets. The event was organised to celebrate the love for animals.