- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Shivashish Mishra Had Connection With Salman Prior To Bigg Boss 12; Captured With Kareena & Saif!
- Bigg Boss 12: Fans Find ‘Thop Ki Salaami’ STUPID & CHEAP; Praise Sreesanth For Taking It Sportingly!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif may no longer be in a relationship. But that hasn't stopped them from working together in films or sharing a great rapport with each other.
In fact, rumours are rife that recently when Katrina's family was in the town, they made it a point to dine with their daughter's good friend Salman Khan.
As per a Pinkvilla report, the secret meeting took place before both Salman and Katrina flew to Abu Dhabi for the shooting of their upcoming film Tiger Zinda Hai.
The report quoted a source saying, "Katrina's family - mother and sister Sonia were in India recently and the actress was taking time out for them despite her packed schedule. During their India visit, Katrina made it a point that her family meets Salman Khan. They all met over dinner together."
The source further added, "Not only did they meet and bond together, but also discussed about Katrina's sisters - Isabelle and Sonia's Bollywood debut. The two sisters are planning to venture into Hindi films."
Meanwhile, recently there were reports floating in that Salman has spoken about Isabelle's debut with good friend and filmmaker Karan Johar.
Interestingly, Karan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma's debut film is also being produced by Karan Johar's banner Dharma Productions.
So will we see Aayush and Isabelle teaming for a film soon? Well, for now we just have to wait for some time since there hasn't been any official announcement yet.