TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif may no longer be in a relationship. But that hasn't stopped them from working together in films or sharing a great rapport with each other.
In fact, rumours are rife that recently when Katrina's family was in the town, they made it a point to dine with their daughter's good friend Salman Khan.
As per a Pinkvilla report, the secret meeting took place before both Salman and Katrina flew to Abu Dhabi for the shooting of their upcoming film Tiger Zinda Hai.
The report quoted a source saying, "Katrina's family - mother and sister Sonia were in India recently and the actress was taking time out for them despite her packed schedule. During their India visit, Katrina made it a point that her family meets Salman Khan. They all met over dinner together."
The source further added, "Not only did they meet and bond together, but also discussed about Katrina's sisters - Isabelle and Sonia's Bollywood debut. The two sisters are planning to venture into Hindi films."
Meanwhile, recently there were reports floating in that Salman has spoken about Isabelle's debut with good friend and filmmaker Karan Johar.
Interestingly, Karan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma's debut film is also being produced by Karan Johar's banner Dharma Productions.
So will we see Aayush and Isabelle teaming for a film soon? Well, for now we just have to wait for some time since there hasn't been any official announcement yet.