- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- The Fate Of New Shows Are Out! Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Gets Lesser Ratings Than Bigg Boss!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 First Day (Friday) Box Office Collection: Eid Saves Salman Khan Starrer From Being A Disaster
- Salman Khan Is A ZERO! Read To Know Why
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
- Race 3 Review: Minus Any Sharp Thrills, Salman Khan & Co. Fail To Finish This Race 'Saif'ly!
- How Salman & Shahrukh Khan Became Enemies In An Instant & Patched Up A Few Years Later!
It's a known fact that the distributors of Salman Khan's film Tubelight suffered huge losses because the movie bombed badly at the box office.
The film was sold at sky high prices as it was expected that this Salman Khan starrer will create history. Unfortunately, even Salman's die-hard fans didn't like Tubelight because of its poor story and execution. Now, Salman Khan has decided to pay his distributors Rs 55 crore for the losses.
Distributors Will Meet Salim Khan Today
A source told Bollywood Life, "Distributors will meet Salim Khan today to discuss the matter.''
Salman Khan Might Return Rs 55 Crore
''Salim saab and Salman are contemplating returning nearly Rs 50-55 crore to them so that they don't bear the brunt much."
A Distributor Revealed..
A distributor told a leading daily, "Salman's films can collect Rs 100 crore in three days, but this time, Tubelight reached the three-figure mark after a week.''
The Total Loss Amounts To...
''Single screen owners in small cities have suffered the most, with many incurring losses of over Rs 1 crore. The total loss amounts to Rs 40-50 crore."
Tubelight Did Not Live Up To The Hype
Trade analyst Akshaye Rath told BL, "With the kind of standards you set for a Salman Khan film, it has been unfortunate that Tubelight has not lived up to all the hype and expectations that we all had from it.''
People Have Lost Money
''It is also extremely unfortunate that many people in the trade have lost money.''
Also Read: Khushi Wants To Choose This Career; Sridevi Says She Is Waiting For The Shock To Happen!