- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Karanvir Bohra's Fans Unhappy With Salman For Humiliating Him! Big Boss 12 Inmates Sick Of His OCD?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Dipika Kakar Entered The Show Without Husband Shoaib Ibrahim? The Couple Reveal!
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: Jasleen Matharu & Anup Jalota's Controversial Relationship Targeted By The Contestants
- Salman Khan Introduces Mohnish Bahl's Daughter Pranutan Bahl: The Latter Gets Emotional
- Bigg Boss 12 Grand Premiere: Fans Already Find Deepak Thakur Entertaining & Anup-Jasleen Fake!
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Boss 12 Live Updates: After Anup & Jasleen, Another Singer-Student Jodi Enters The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
It's a known fact that the distributors of Salman Khan's film Tubelight suffered huge losses because the movie bombed badly at the box office.
The film was sold at sky high prices as it was expected that this Salman Khan starrer will create history. Unfortunately, even Salman's die-hard fans didn't like Tubelight because of its poor story and execution. Now, Salman Khan has decided to pay his distributors Rs 55 crore for the losses.
Distributors Will Meet Salim Khan Today
A source told Bollywood Life, "Distributors will meet Salim Khan today to discuss the matter.''
Salman Khan Might Return Rs 55 Crore
''Salim saab and Salman are contemplating returning nearly Rs 50-55 crore to them so that they don't bear the brunt much."
A Distributor Revealed..
A distributor told a leading daily, "Salman's films can collect Rs 100 crore in three days, but this time, Tubelight reached the three-figure mark after a week.''
The Total Loss Amounts To...
''Single screen owners in small cities have suffered the most, with many incurring losses of over Rs 1 crore. The total loss amounts to Rs 40-50 crore."
Tubelight Did Not Live Up To The Hype
Trade analyst Akshaye Rath told BL, "With the kind of standards you set for a Salman Khan film, it has been unfortunate that Tubelight has not lived up to all the hype and expectations that we all had from it.''
People Have Lost Money
''It is also extremely unfortunate that many people in the trade have lost money.''
On the work front, Salman Khan would be next seen in Tiger Zinda Hai with ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
Also Read: Khushi Wants To Choose This Career; Sridevi Says She Is Waiting For The Shock To Happen!