- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
Salman Khan is all set to star in Remo D’souza’s upcoming dance movie and rumour has it, that the actor is taking health tips from Aamir Khan to reduce weight in a jiffy. Salman’s workout session for the movie is very hectic and has asked help from Aamir Khan to guide him to shed weight. A source close to the actor was quoted as saying,
"Salman’s body weight and size has not reduced much after he worked in Sultan and has been told be very agile and hence he needs to look slimmer and fitter for the character. He will start losing weight and get into shape for the dance film and that means that he will need some time before he starts shooting for Remo."
Also, Salman Khan had previously opened up about his character in Remo D’souza’s upcoming film and said, "My character, in the film, is a widower, who has a nine-year-old daughter. He has promised his dead wife that he will fulfill every wish made by his daughter. She wants him to participate in a dance competition and enrolls his name for it. For the competition, he has to learn to dance. Jackie trains me to do that. Bas dance film karna baaki tha, ab woh bhi kar liya."
Salman Khan confirmed that he’ll be paired alongside Jacqueline Fernandez in the movie, "Yes, Remo’s film will have Jacqueline and me. She’s a superbly talented dancer and she will do a brilliant job."