- Race 3 Monday (4 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Unaffected, Stands Tall As A Rock!
- Remo Out! Even After Getting Poor Reviews For Race 3, Salman Khan Starts Preparing For Race 4
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Race 3 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Is UNAFFECTED By Bad Reviews
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
After the success of Being Human clothing line, it is rumoured that Salman Khan is all set to start a brand new business line and this time it would be for a cause to save the environment. Yes, Salman Khan is reportedly starting Being Human electric cycles and would hit the Indian markets pretty soon. A source close to the developments was quoted as saying,
"Yes, the e-cycles will soon hit the market. It was completely Salman's brainchild. He got the entire team to work on it. The cycle has been designed and the team has even done a demo trial. It is slick, cool and new-age. This is his way of giving back some love to his fans. It is battery- automated and rechargeable. So you don't need to even pedal."
The source also revealed the modes behind the electric cycles and said, "There are five different modes which can be used. So in Mode 1, if you pedal once, there will be an automatic pedal for you. Likewise, in Mode 2, there will be two auto pedals and in Mode 5, there will be five. It's all system-generated and customised that way."
It is reported that electric cycles have been designed for children, men and women differently and according to their tastes. "Different designs will be available - for kids, men and women. Salman's idea was to create something which everyone can use. Something every parent can comfortably gift their kids. Most parents today don't want to buy a bike for their school or college-going kids, so this will be a more reasonable and practical option," said the source to DNA.