- Bigg Boss 11: Why Is Everyone Lashing Out At Hina Khan?
- SHE IS DAMN ANGRY! Sana Khan Lashes Out At People Who Called Her Hug With Salman Khan 'Awkward'
- Big Zee Entertainment Awards 2017: Divyanka Tripathi, Vivek Dahiya Mouni Roy & Other TV Stars Shine
- Aashka Goradia & Brent Goble Get Engaged Again; Mouni Roy, Adaa Khan, KVB & Others Attend (PICS)
- Dadasaheb Phalke Film Foundation Awards: TV Stars Karanvir Bohra & Shruti Ulfat Bag Top Honours!
- Sana Khan: I Love Looking Hot, This Body Didn't Come Easily To Me
- Wajah Tum Ho Movie Review: A Messy Revenge
Sana Khan, who was last seen in the film 'Wajah Tum Ho' revealed that she worked really hard to attain a perfect body and has no qualms in doing bold scenes in her movies. The actress now said that her quote was taken out of context and stretched to a level which she never really meant. She said, "Firstly, I never said it in that context. There's nothing wrong in doing bold scenes. Tomorrow if I play a murderer in a violent film, you can't go around and say that I love to kill people. As an actor, you enjoy the characters that you play in a movie."
Sana expressed her displeasure on the way actresses are perceived and judged on the basis of their on-screen roles. She said films are different from reality and people need to respect the fact that - what they see on the silver screen is not really how actors lead their life off screen. She said, "Actors are here to perform various kind of roles and we represent some another character. You can't judge us by what we portray on screen. After watching a movie, you can't conclude that I am the same person in real life too. While doing a film, I'm trying to stay connected to my character and that's not what who I am in real."
Also, Sana Khan revealed that bold and kissing scenes in movies has now become a necessity and even A-list stars have got down to it. She said, "You see everyone today is doing bold roles and no film is made without endless kissing scenes that too with A-list stars. Also, people have this perception that new actors, in a bid to get a project, agree to do bold roles or kissing. Excuse me, there are such big stars after who can pull off a great business on their own shoulders, why are they kissing then? Do they need it to sell their movie? NO!."
She further commented, " We do that because today we've become advanced and started aping Western culture. Somewhere you want to get more realistic, which people have become. So when you start categorizing actors, it only shows your mentality."