- Ranbir Kapoor Went BANKRUPT After Jagga Jasoos's Failure; Reveals How Bhansali Almost BROKE His Back
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali DYING To Cast Salman Khan In His Next Film? The Director Drops MAJOR HINTS
- BREAKING! Salman Khan To Star In A Sanjay Leela Bhansali Film?
- Not Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra Was Supposed To Play The Female Lead In Ram Leela?
- OMG! Sonam Kapoor Talks About Bhansali, Says I Don't Think I Am His Kind Of Actor
- SLB Reveals! Why Deepika Padukone Was Not Ready To Shoot Ghoomar & What Happened When He Got Slapped
- PIL In High Court Claims Padmaavat Glorifies Sati
- A BIG MISTAKE? Shahrukh Khan REJECTED Khilji's Role In Padmaavat; Is He Regretting His Decision Now?
- Priya Varrier Would Love To Work With Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh & Sidharth Malhotra!
- Those Who Think My Cinema Is About Excesses, To Them I Can Only Say Sorry: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- VICTIM OF PERCEPTION! Karan Johar Is UNHAPPY That He Isn't Taken Seriously Unlike Bhansali & Hirani
After giving a launch-pad to star kids like Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor in Bollywood, buzz is that maestro filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is now all set to launch yet another fresh face.
According to a Mumbai Mirror report, Poonam Dhillon and Ashok Thakeria's 25-year-old son Anmol has bagged SLB's next titled Tuesdays And Fridays. Scroll down to read more...
Anmol Has Had Several Meetings With Bhansali
The report read that the aspiring actor has had several meetings with SLB over the past month to discuss the film.
The Film Is Expected To Kick-Start Next Year
The news piece quoted a source as saying, "Anmol returns from his holiday today. Details about the project will be clearer once he is back in town. The film is expected to kick off next year."
With Athiya Shetty and Harshvardhan Kapoor as his pals, it comes as no surprise that Anmol wants to be an actor too.
The source further added, "He has trained in acting at Anupam Kher's academy and has learnt dance from Shaimak Davar."
When Mommy Poonam Spoke About Anmol's Bollywood Debut
Earlier, Poonam was quoted as saying on a TV show, "In my opinion, boys should not start with films before they are at least 24 years of age, because emoting on screen needs a certain amount of maturity, and a lot rides on an actor's shoulders. Fortunately, my son has been receiving quite a lot of interesting offers, but he's very particular and fussy about the kind of film he wants to debut in. But it will happen soon now.
Will 'Tuesdays & Fridays' turn out to be Anmol's Bollywood debut? Looks like we will have to wait a little longer to know what happens next!