- Saif Ali Khan Dons The Naga Sadhu Look For Hunter & Looks Unrecognisable! View Picture
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Are Saif Ali Khan & Daughter Sara Ali Khan All Set To Star In Hindi Medium Sequel?
- Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Bash: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan & Others Make It A Memorable One!
- Here's Why Sara Ali Khan Chose To Make Her Instagram Debut On Independence Day!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Happy Birthday Sara Ali Khan! Here's Why The Debutant Will Not Throw A Birthday Bash
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Irritated When Asked About 'Competing' With Sara Ali Khan; Says It's Partiality
- Dhadak Special Screening: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sara Ali Khan Catch Ishaan-Janhvi's Film!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
Sara Ali Khan will make her debut with Sushant Singh Rajput In Kedarnath. But even before the release of her first movie, the star kid has started demanding a whopping amount for her next project.
As per a report in India.com, Bollywood producers are not happy with this attitude of Saif Ali Khan's darling daughter.
Sara Ali Khan has found a way to turn away filmmakers.
Sara Doesn't Want To Sign Any Project Right Now
Most of these have big banners backing them however, the girl who is just carefully taking her first few steps in the film industry, doesn't want to go on a film signing spree just as yet.
She Wants To Take It Slow
While that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to take on another project till Abhishek Kapoor directed Kedarnath hits screens, she wants to take it slow and grab only the really, meaty, undeniable offers.
Producers Are Surprised
So to filter the odd ones out, she has been quoting a whopping fee, which we hear has been taking producers by surprise. She may be a star kid but after all is still a newbie.
Bollywood Is Not Used To It
You only get to quote your number and get it too once you are an established name and have box office hits up your sleeve. So a debutant like Sara having her say and sticking to it is not something the film industry is used to.
Sara Is Confident
A source revealed, "While quoting a higher than usual amount as her fee, she has been able to detract a few filmmakers and it has also sent out a message about how confident and aware this new kid on the block is.''
She Knows Her Worth
''She knows her self worth, the buzz around her debut is great, she already has some fan clubs dedicated to her. So this move will only help her in the future and define her success.''