- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Irritated When Asked About 'Competing' With Sara Ali Khan; Says It's Partiality
- Dhadak Special Screening: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sara Ali Khan Catch Ishaan-Janhvi's Film!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Sigh Of Relief For Sara Ali Khan! Actress Can Now Shoot For Kedarnath & Simmba Simultaneously
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor Spotted At A Wedding; Sara Ali Khan Steals Their Thunder [PICS]
- ‘Soni Kudi’ Sara Ali Khan Has All The Boys Swooning Over Her New Pictures; Spotted With Amrita Singh
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Is Janhvi Kapoor Giving Sleepless Nights To Sara Ali Khan Because Her Debut Looks More Promising?
Well, we are as surprised as you are! But as per a report in Pinkvilla, Sara Ali Khan and her good friend Rhea got into a fight at a salon in Mumbai.
Read all the details below to know what made Sara Ali Khan lose her cool.
Sara & Rhea Went To A Salon...
''In a recent outing, Sara and Rhea went to a salon for a few services.''
Their Credit Cards Were Declined
''The two were in for a surprise as both their cards were declined.''
The Manager Informed The Girls...
''The manager came and informed the girls about the cards getting declined.''
They Started Abusing Him..
''The two raised a fit and started abusing the manager and the salon.''
A Customer Told Them To Tone It Down But...
''A customer present at the salon asked Sara and Rhea to tone it down as there were children around but they ended up abusing again.''
The Two Were Snapped By The Paparazzi
''The two then came out of the salon where they were snapped by the paparazzi. Sara covered her face in a blue and white scarf to shy away from the clicking shutterbugs.''
On The Work Front..
Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Sushant Singh Rajput in Badrinath.