- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor Spotted At A Wedding; Sara Ali Khan Steals Their Thunder [PICS]
- ‘Soni Kudi’ Sara Ali Khan Has All The Boys Swooning Over Her New Pictures; Spotted With Amrita Singh
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Is Janhvi Kapoor Giving Sleepless Nights To Sara Ali Khan Because Her Debut Looks More Promising?
- Not Because Of Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty REVEALS How Sara Ali Khan Bagged Ranveer's Simmba!
- Saif's Daughter Sara Ali Khan Upsets A Fan; Throws Starry Tantrums Even Before Her Debut Movie
- Kedarnath: Sushant Singh Rajput-Sara Ali Khan Film Back On Track With Ronnie Screwvala's Entry!
- R Madhavan Is HEARTBROKEN After Opting Out Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba For This Reason!
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
Well, we are as surprised as you are! But as per a report in Pinkvilla, Sara Ali Khan and her good friend Rhea got into a fight at a salon in Mumbai.
Read all the details below to know what made Sara Ali Khan lose her cool.
Sara & Rhea Went To A Salon...
''In a recent outing, Sara and Rhea went to a salon for a few services.''
Their Credit Cards Were Declined
''The two were in for a surprise as both their cards were declined.''
The Manager Informed The Girls...
''The manager came and informed the girls about the cards getting declined.''
They Started Abusing Him..
''The two raised a fit and started abusing the manager and the salon.''
A Customer Told Them To Tone It Down But...
''A customer present at the salon asked Sara and Rhea to tone it down as there were children around but they ended up abusing again.''
The Two Were Snapped By The Paparazzi
''The two then came out of the salon where they were snapped by the paparazzi. Sara covered her face in a blue and white scarf to shy away from the clicking shutterbugs.''
On The Work Front..
Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Sushant Singh Rajput in Badrinath.