TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It is a known fact that just like her parents, Sara Ali Khan too wants to pursue acting and make a name for herself in Bollywood.
But even before making her debut, the star kid has miffed none other than superstar Salman Khan. Read why Salman is upset with Saif Ali Khan's darling daughter Sara Ali Khan.
Sara Had Committed This To Salman
According to Deccan Chronicle, ''It so happened that Sara had committed to starring opposite Salman's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma in his debut film.''
But She Backed Out
''But the actress backed out of the project and decided to launch her film career with an established actor like Sushant Singh Rajput.''
Sara's Debut Film
''Yes, after much speculation Sara is finally stepping into Bollywood with Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath.
Sara Chose Sushant Over Aayush
The film is expected to take off by the year-end and will see Sara Ali Khan romancing Sushant Singh Rajput.
Taking Panga With Salman Is Dangerous
People are worried that rubbing Salman Khan the wrong way could be dangerous for Sara.
But Sara Wants To Be Very Careful About Her Debut Movie
Directors are standing in queue to sign Sara Ali Khan for her debut film but the star kid wants to take every step carefully.
Sara Is Also In The News...
Sara Ali Khan is also making headlines these days for her rumoured affair with Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan Kapoor.
The Two Are Often Spotted Together
Both Sara And Harshvardhan Kapoor are often spotted together and very recently, Harshvardhan was clicked coming out of Sara's house at the wee hours of morning.
Coming back to Salman Khan, do you think Sara did the right thing by saying 'no' to him.