- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
- Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma Bid Adieu To Ganpati Bappa, Don't Miss The Pictures!
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Salman Khan To Celebrate The Festival At Arpita Khan & Aayush Sharma's Residence
- Advocate Files Complaint Against Salman Khan's Production Loveratri
- Salman Khan’s Mom & Katrina Kaif’s 'Saas-Bahu' Pic: Aayush Sharma Reveals Why Arpita Khan Deleted it
- Loveratri: ‘Tera Hua’ Song Is Out & It Will Make You Believe In Love! Watch Here
Recently there were reports floating in about Salman Khan's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma gearing up for his big splash in Bollywood.
At the same time, we have been hearing a lot of speculations about Saif Ali Khan's daughter Sara Ali Khan's Bollywood debut. Her name did the rounds for Aamir Khan's Thugs Of Hindostan but eventually it was the 'Dangal' girl Fatima Sana Shaikh who bagged the role.
Previously speculations were rife that she might star opposite Tiger Shroff in Karan Johar's Student Of The Year 2 and Saif was said to be quite pleased about her daughter being launched under KJo's banner.
But the next thing we heard was that Sara wasn't keen to take up a two heroine project at the start of her career.
Now as per the latest development, she is in talks to play Aayush Sharma's love interest in a film which will be produced by Salman Khan.
A Mumbai Mirror report quoted a source saying, "Sara has heard the script, a love story, and is expected to come on-board soon. There've been speculations that Karan Johar is co-producing the film but that's not true."
Now that's quite interesting! Word is that the untitled film will hit the shooting floors in November.
Do you folks think Aayush and Sara would make a great pair on screen? Do share your thoughts with us.