- Sara Ali Khan To Open Up About Saif's Broken Marriage & Relation With Bebo On Koffee With Karan 6
- Isha Ambani's Engagement At Lake Como: These Inside Pics & Videos Are Not To Be Missed!
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Nakuul Mehta Tweets About Section 377 Verdict; This Is How Ishqbaaz’s Actor Reacted!
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Karan Johar Answers Who He'd Like To Marry! Can You Guess Who She Is?
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Mom-To-Be Neha Dhupia Had A Blast On Her Birthday, These Inside Photos Are A Proof!
- Bhumi Pednekar: I Didn't Expect To Bag A Karan Johar Film So Soon In My Career
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
Karan Johar is in the news for all the negative reasons. He made a joke on Kangana Ranaut at the IIFA Awards and it backfired. He also apologised for the same but it seems nobody is in the mood to forgive him.
On the same topic, a prominent filmmaker told Deccan Chronicle that bitching is a part of Bollywood. He also revealed that at Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar's house parties, the entertainment is mimicking and ridiculing everyone. Read what he said exactly below.
Bitching Is A Part Of The Hindi Film Industry
''A prominent filmmaker known to keep away from controversies says "bitching" is a part of the backroom culture in Bollywood.''
At Karan & Shahrukh's Parties, The Entertainment Is Mimicking Everyone
"If you go to a party at Karan's or Shahrukh's, the entertainment is mimicking and ridiculing everyone.''
Karan's Bitching Backfired
''Emboldened by success or whatever you may call it, Karan decided to bring the bitching out on a public platform. It backfired."
A Leading Actress Was Shocked With Karan's Comments On Kangana At IIFA
''A leading actress (who is also an outsider) who sat in one of the front rows at the event said the whole skit on Kangana "came like a bolt from the blue."
We Were Like...Why Is Karan Doing This
"We were like...why is he doing this? She is a National award winning reputed actress with a very staunch fan-base. So okay...she made comments on nepotism that Karan did not like.''
It Does Not Give Karan The Right To Insult Kangana
''It doesn't give him the right to humiliate her on an international platform.''
Karan Johar Can Be Very Revengeful: A Prominent Media Personality
"Karan Johar can be very revengeful and vindictive. He is famous for being very arrogant and not patching up with people easily.''
They Would Not Have Dared To Say This Against Any Big Star
''Also, I don't think Karan, Varun and Saif would have said any of this, if the comment was made by a big star.''
The Reason Why They Targeted Kangana Because She Does Not Have A Godfather
The reason why they are insulting Kangana on various platforms is because she doesn't have a godfather. Not that she cares."
Saif Was Game For Some Light Hearted Fun At Kangana's Expense
The daily also stated, ''Apparently, Saif whom Kangana gave a "hellish time" during Rangoon, was game for some "light hearted fun at Kangana's expense".
Varun Dhawan Was Uncomfortable With The Idea
''But Varun Dhawan was not comfortable with the idea. "He went along with it only for Karan's sake.''
David Dhawan Is Very Angry With Varun For Insulting Kangana
''Now his father, David Dhawan, is very angry for the embarrassment caused by this and Varun is mortified."
When Varun Apologised
Varun later apologised for his statement in a tweet. "I express my apology and regret.. I am extremely sorry if I have offended or hurt anyone with that act.. (sic).''
Well, we have just one thing to say, Kangana Ranaut we love you, stay the way you are!