TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Superstar Shahrukh Khan, who is the lead actor and producer of the film Jab Harry Met Sejal, wanted to launch the song 'Hawayein' while it was raining to make the song more impactful for the audience.
During a press conference here, when it suddenly started to rain, the actor said: "I wanted to launch Hawayein in the rain. I wanted everyone to get wet and enjoy the song."
The song was launched on Wednesday.
Shahrukh even joked about opening up the shed of the event's venue so that the rain could pour in on the audience.
"This is a very beautiful love song, the song's title is just like today's weather, 'Hawayein'. The song has also been picturised beautifully. It's a very cosy song. Pritam has worked very hard with Imtiaz and Irshad Kamil to make this music," he said at the launch.
Shahrkh was accompanied by director Imtiaz Ali and co-star Anushka Sharma along with music composer Pritam.
"Jab Harry met Sejal" is presented by Red Chillies Entertainment.
The film is about the duo travelling across different countries looking for Sejal's lost engagement ring.
"Jab Harry met Sejal" is set to release on August 4.