- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Second Day Collection: Film Mints Rs. 7.96 Crores On Saturday
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- The Stree Effect! Shraddha Kapoor Races Ahead Of Alia Bhatt; Find Out Details!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shraddha Kapoor Opens Up As Stree Breaks The Streak Of Four Box Office Failures For Her!
- Rajkummar Rao-Shraddha Kapoor's Stree Hits A Century, Film Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- Shraddha Kapoor On Stree Box Office: I Don't Know Which Film Of Mine Will Do How Much Business
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- The Ghost Of Stree: This Is How Flora Saini Who Played The SPOOKY Character Looks Like In Real Life
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
Rumours are doing the rounds that Farhan Akhtar and Shraddha Kapoor's relationship is getting stronger by the day and a report in Filmfare also revealed that the duo are "going stronger than ever."
It is now rumoured that the alleged couple are planning a secret holiday away from the prying eyes of the media and their relationship is getting serious. However, Farhan and Shraddha have not confirmed their relationship publicly and have kept it hush hush.
Shraddha Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar are reportedly planning for a secret holiday.
The duo want to get away from the prying eyes of the media.
Of course, who doesn't want to go on a holiday? They have every right to do so!
Shraddha Kapoor and Farhan Akhtar are rumoured to be dating each other.
It was also rumoured that Farhan's divorce to Adhuna was because of Shraddha's closeness to him.
However, their relationship has not been confirmed and has only remained as rumours.
Rock On 2
Shraddha and Farhan were last seen in the musical film Rock On 2.
Rock On 2 fared very badly at the box office and was a disaster.
Who's To Blame?
Farhan Akhtar blamed the Rock On 2 failure on demonetisation.
The songs of Rock On 2 were so bad, that nobody knows even one song from the film.
Rock On 2 was nothing but a complete disaster at the box office.
Shraddha Kapoor also swooned to a song in Rock On 2.
Shraddha Kapoor also performed many live shows to promote Rock On 2.