- When Tamannaah Spoke About Her ‘Lip-lock’ With Shruti Haasan
- Before Rashmika Mandanna, These Actresses Were Trolled For Sexist Reasons
- Kamal Speaks Against Caste, Gets Trolled Because Of Shruti's 'Iyengar' Remark
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 2: Shruti To Join Kamal Haasan On The Show
- Kamal Haasan Has Never Given Shruti And Akshara Career Advice, Here's Why
- Shruti Haasan To Team Up With Nani For Jersey?
Shruti Haasan was spotted at the Mumbai airport with her alleged boyfriend Michael Corsale and it is rumoured that the duo have flown out of the country for a romantic gataway holiday. The actress had also posted an image on her social media handle showing off their feet and captioned it as, "Every step counts - together or apart - walk to your own sunshine," and another image sitting inside the flight which said, "Travel time !!!!"
Rumours are doing the rounds that Shruti Haasan is in a relationship with Michael Corsale and the duo met when she was in the UK recording music for the rock band Dinosaur Pile-Up. As per a report from Mumbai Mirror "Shruti and Michael met for the first time in London through a common friend, when she was there to record a track with the British alternative rock band, Dinosaur Pile-Up. They are very happy together."
The source also revealed that Michael Corsale is a trained theatre artist from London, UK and was trained under the prestigious acting institute 'Brian Timoney Actors Studio'. When Shruti Haasan was contacted to confirm is she was indeed dating Michael Corsale, her spokesperson commented,"Shruti has never spoken about her personal life in the past and that's not going to change now."