- Sonam Kapoor Spills The Beans On Her S*x Life; Says She’d Prefer Neither Handcuffs Nor Blindfolds
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Section 377 Decriminalized: Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Rajkummar Rao & Others Laud SC Verdict!
- Sonam Kapoor: 'Writers Are The True Rockstars Of Cinema'!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Anand Ahuja's Birthday Celebrations: Sonam Kapoor Shares Pics Of Her Special Surprise For Him!
- Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga To Release On 1st February, 2019!
- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
Sonam Kapoor and her alleged boyfriend Anand Ahuja have not made their relationship public, but their never-ending PDA on social media is for all to see and they can't hide it any longer as anyone can take a wild guess that the two are indeed in a relationship.
Also, latest reports state that Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja are planning to get engaged in March/April 2018 and will eventually tie the knot by the end of the same year. So it's going to be one helluva year for Sonam as Veere Di Wedding, engagement and wedding preparations will be her top priority.
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja might get engaged during the summer of 2018.
Reports state that they'll get married by the end of 2018 as well.
Sonam and Anand have not made their relationship official as of now.
Their PDA on social media is followed by many and one can read between the lines.
Sonam Kapoor is going to have one busy yet happy year in 2018.
Veere Di Wedding
Her upcoming film Veere Di Wedding is all set to hit the theatres on May 2018.
Her engagement will be held during the same time as well.
Veere Di Wedding also stars Kareena Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.
The film is directed by Sonam Kapoor's sister Rhea Kapoor.
Veere Di Wedding is Rhea Kapoor's directorial debut.
The film is touted as India's first chick flick.
Dil Chahta Hai
The chick flick will be like the female version of Dil Chahta Hai.