TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Reports are doing the rounds that Sunny Leone has demanded an exorbitant fee for her upcoming movie which is a South film that will also dubbed in Bollywood. Apparently, Sunny has demanded Rs 2.5 Crores as her remuneration which comes around 3.25 Crores including tax, which is higher than Anushka Shetty's remuneration for the Baahubali series which was Rs 2.5 Crores.
Though the film-makers felt Sunny's demands were rather pricey, they seemed to have agreed to shell out that much money as the film will be made in 4 languages - Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. The producer believes the amount can be recovered as she has a big fan base in South India.
Reports state that Sunny Leone has demanded a whopping Rs 2.5 Crores as her payment for her upcoming South film which will also be dubbed in Bollywood.
Her payment, including all taxes would come up to 3.25 Crores and that is way beyond the amount paid to Baahubali 2 star Anushka Shetty.
Anushka Shetty received Rs 2.5 Crores for both Baahubali and Baahubali 2 respectively, making it a total of 5 Crores.
Also, the film-makers might agree to her demands as the producer believes that Sunny Leone is capable of drawing people to the theatres!
Sea Of Fans
Her recent event in Kerela saw a sea of fans all across the street and the police had a hard time managing the entire event. The turn out by fans was massive and beyond expectations.
Language No Bar
Sunny Leone's upcomingfilm will also be released in four languages and they are Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.