- Shahrukh Khan Reveals AbRam's Cute Name For Ganpati Bappa, Shares An Adorable Click!
- When Gauri Reacted To Shahrukh Khan's Controversies: I Ain't Dependent On Him, Not Even Emotionally
- Will Shahrukh Khan Play A Marvel Superhero? This Person Spills The Beans
- The Power Of Bollywood! How Shahrukh Khan Saved An Indian Man's Life In War-Torn Syria
- Ambani’s Ganesh Utsav 2018: Shahrukh-Gauri Set Hearts Aflutter; Karisma & Kareena Turn Heads [PICS]
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Shahrukh Khan Felicitated As The 'Game Changer' At India-UK Business Summit In London; See Pics!
- When Salman Khan MOCKED At Shahrukh Khan's Six-packs: It Must Have Become Four-packs By Now
- Teachers' Day 2018: If Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan & Other B-Town Celebs Turn Teacher For A Day!
- Shahrukh Khan Is A Great Charmer; I Know How He Lost Everything & Gained Everything: Manoj Bajpayee
- Bigg Boss 12 Launch: Salman Khan Reveals Shahrukh Khan Was The Original Choice To Host The Show!
- Shahrukh Khan: It's Because Of Salman Khan's Father Salim Khan I Achieved Stardom!
The news about the mishap on the sets of Shahrukh Khan's next film with Aanand L Rai went viral on the Internet instantly. Earlier it was reported that a large ceiling fell over two of the crew members on the sets injuring them but later it was revealed it was a service ladder which fell on them.
Shahrukh Khan was not on the sets when this happened but he got very disturbed when he came to know about it.
A Heavy Ladder Fell On Them
A source revealed to Bollywood Life, "On Sunday afternoon, while setting up lights and re-arranging the backgrounds, a heavy ladder fell on two assistants, injuring them.''
SRK Was Not On The Sets
''The star was not on the sets when it happened. They were immediately rushed to the hospital for first-aid.''
Shahrukh Was Extremely Concerned
‘'SRK was extremely concerned. He is a producer himself and takes extra precautions on his own film's sets.''
King Khan Requested Pack-up
‘'While it was not a major accident, SRK requested pack-up for the day."
What Aanand L Rai Said
''A ladder almost fell on an associate DOP and she got a little hurt.''
Nothing To Worry About
''The person who stopped the ladder falling on her also hurt his hand a bit but they were treated medically, and we resumed shoot the next day. It was nothing to worry about."
Shahrukh Khan began shooting for Aanand's film just last week. He is playing a dwarf in the movie. The film also features Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif.