- Thugs Of Hindostan Poster: Aamir, Amitabh, Katrina & Fatima Are Here To Thug You This Diwali!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Aamir Khan's First Look As Firangi Will Make You More Curious About The Film!
- Thugs of Hindostan Unveils New Poster Of Katrina Kaif As Suraiyya! View Here
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Exclusive! Sanya Malhotra Is Excited To Watch Thugs Of Hindostan For This Reason
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Aamir Khan To Return With A New Season Of Satyamev Jayate? Details Revealed!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Two Ships Weighing 2 Lakh Kilos Built For Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer
Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan starrer Thugs Of Hindostan is the most awaited movie of 2018 and the film-makers have gone out of their way to deliver a spectacle to the audiences, as they've got two larger-than-life ships constructed, weighing 2 lakh kilos, and have sailed it on a tiny island in Malta, in Europe. It is reported that over 1000 people were a part of the construction, which also include international designers and ship-makers.
However, the film-makers are in no mood to dismantle the ships after the shoot of Thugs Of Hindostan is completed and have decided to auction them as a movie memorabilia. The bidding cost for the ships have not been announced yet, but we're sure it would cost crores of rupees. Well, if you have that much money to splurge on, do think about it!
Deccan Chronicle Quoted A Source
"You cannot hire ships for action sequences as they can get damaged. So the makers had to have two ships built for the film. Another reason they had them custom-made is that today's ships are considerably different than the ones used in the era in which the film is based. If ships were hired, they would need to be modified quite a bit."
The Source Further Stated
"Hollywood films like 300, which also had a war at sea, have had special ships designed for their shoots."
Good News! Thugs Of Hindostan Ships Might Be Auctioned
"Normally, such ships are dismantled after filming because they cannot be retained as memorabilia due to space constraints. But we hear that the Thugs of Hindostan ships may be auctioned through the film's star cast," the source summed it up.
However, YRF Spokesperson's Take
Also, A Yash Raj Films' spokesperson stated that she has no idea what exactly would happen to the ships after the shoot is over and refused to confirm if it would be put for auction.