- Thugs Of Hindostan: Aamir Khan's First Look As Firangi Will Make You More Curious About The Film!
- Isha Ambani's Engagement At Lake Como: These Inside Pics & Videos Are Not To Be Missed!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Aamir Khan Is 'Scared' Of Politics, Says He Does Not Want To Become A Politician!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Aamir Khan Turns Out To Be A Real-life Hero, Saves The Life Of His 'Dangal' Colleague!
- Aamir Khan's Fanboy Moment: He Forgot His Lines While Shooting With Amitabh Bachchan For TOH
The Gulshan Kumar biopic titled Mogul finally came back on the tracks when Aamir Khan came on board as a co-producer for the film. While there is a strong buzz that the superstar might step into the shoes of the late music baron for the celluloid, the makers are yet to make an official announcement about the same. Amidst all these reports, rumors are rife that Aamir is likely to put his film based on the controversial Indian godman, Rajneesh Osho on hold.
Scroll down to read more-
Aamir & Bhushan Kumar Are Yet To Zero In The Lead For Mogul
A Mid-Day report quoted a source close to the development as saying, "Aamir and Bhushan Kumar [producer] have constantly been brainstorming about who should play the lead. Since the two haven't been able to zero in on an actor who fits the bill, Aamir is now putting serious thought into slipping into the role himself."
But Right Now, This Is Aamir's Top Priority
The source further told the tabloid, "The film's final draft is currently being written, with him monitoring its progress and giving inputs wherever needed. But right now, his top priority is Thugs Of Hindostan. Once he wraps up the post-production work on the film, he will read the final script of Mogul and take a call."
What Made Aamir Put Osho Biopic On Hold?
"After undergoing several look tests, Aamir felt that he wasn't able to look the part of Osho. So, he has decided to forgo the project for the moment. Though he is also committed to the long-drawn Mahabharata series, Mogul is likely to be his next project. He will make an announcement by year-end," the source further revealed.
Mogul To Go On Floors In January?
The source further added that the team is hoping to take the Subhash Kapoor-directed film on floors by January. Bhushan Kumar and Khan have booked Christmas 2019 for the release date of the saga. When Mid-Day contacted Khan's spokesperson as well as the production house, they remained unavailable for comment.
Meanwhile, Aamir Is Nervous About Thugs Of Hindostan
At a recent event, the superstar said that Thugs Of Hindostan is just two months away from release and he is already nervous about it. Further revealing how he's overcoming his nervousness, Aamir said, "Just two months are left for my film, and I am already nervous. After I did '3 Idiots', I got a solution which helps you in little ways... Put your right hand on your heart and say, 'All is well."