TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Bollywood and break-ups go hand in hand! We all know, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is famous for her controversial break-up with Salman Khan, and similarly, Abhishek Bachchan is famous for his broken engagement with Karisma Kapoor. And ever since the duo has parted ways, they avoid bumping into each other! But recently, at Shweta Bachchan's clothing line launch event, Abhishek & Karisma were spotted under one roof and the actor was seen avoiding Karisma Kapoor, while he was posing with his wife, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Shweta Bachchan & Karisma Kapoor Bonded Like Old Friends
More than Abhishek, what caught media's attention was how Shweta Bachchan and Karisma Kapoor were seen meeting each other! While her brother was seen snubbing Karisma, Shweta was seen bonding with Karisma Kapoor like never before.
Netizens also pocked fun at Shweta Bachchan for being more friendly with Karisma than her own sister-in-law, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Nonetheless, Karisma Had A Great Time At The Event
Looking damn hot, Karisma Kapoor was seen posing for a picture with Suhana Khan, Ananya Pandey and Shanaya Kapoor.
Gauri & Karisma In One Frame
Seen here is Karisma Kapoor, posing for a selfie with Shahrukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, Amrita Arora, Kiara Advani and Athiya Shetty.
Karisma Steals The Show!
Karisma Kapoor, Vikram Phadnis, Kaajal Anand, Amrita Arora and Kiara Advani strike a pose for a star-studded selfie.
Defying Age Like A Pro!
Going by Karisma Kapoor's pictures, all we can do is wonder if this lady is ageing in reverse? She's in her 40s and we won't be wrong if we say that she can give any fashionista a run for their money.
Coming back to Shweta Bachchan, the lady received flaks from the netizens for sharing cold vibes with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at the launch. We wonder if the bond between Ash & Shweta will ever get stronger again?