- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sidharth Malhotra: I Can't Quit Movies As The 'Bollywood Bug' Bit Me!
- Sidharth Malhotra's Shotgun Shaadi With Ekta Kapoor To Be Based On Groom Kidnappings In Bihar?
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- AYE VILLAIN! Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon To Team Up For Ek Villain Sequel?
- Aiyaary Movie Review: This Espionage Thriller Is Highly Deceptive & Leaves You Perplexed!
Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt's 'rumoured' relationship has been the talk of the town ever since the duo made their Bollywood debut with Karan Johar's Student Of The Year.
Over the last few months, the grapevine has been abuzz with reports that Sid and Alia have parted ways. Meanwhile, the 'heartbroken' actress recently ran into her ex beau Ali Dandekar whom she was reportedly dating before joining the film industry. Here's what happened next...
Love Strikes Again?
Alia was recently seen partying with Ali and her best friend Akansha Ranjan at their friend Kripa Mehta's wedding ceremony. Later, she posted a cosy picture with him on her Instagram story section and captioned it with a hashtag "#BFFGoals" which set several tongues wagging!
Alia's Picture Perfect Moment
The 'Raazi' actress looked drop dead gorgeous in a purple maxi dress and we just can't take over eyes off her.
What's Cooking, Folks?
To add more fuel to the speculations, yesterday Alia was spotted hanging out with a mystery man at a Bandra eatery. It was none other than Ali! The actress looked comfortable being clicked by the paparazzi and was all smiles!
The Ugly Fight
Rumours suggest that Sidharth Malhotra had issues about Alia's friendship with Ali.Reportedly, they even fought over it at a birthday party. Sid wasn't pleased with Ali getting over-friendly with Ali.
Sidharth's Link-Up Rumours With Co-Star Jacqueline Fernandez
To make matters worse, Sidharth's growing closeness to his 'A Gentleman' co-star Jacqueline Fernandez didn't go down well with Alia and this is cited to be one of the reasons for their apparent break-up.
What Jacqueline Had Said
On the other hand, Jacqueline had refuted her link-up with Sid and said, "First of all, if I'm dating someone, I will talk about it. Sid and I are not dating, we are just friends." She had also laughed off reports about her catfight with Alia over him.
Sidharth Says He's Single
Further, on Neha Dhupia's Podcast #NoFilterNeha, Sid didn't hesitate once before announcing, "I am...single."
In one of his recent interviews while speaking about Alia, the actor had said, "We have immense amount of regard and emotions for each other. That will not change regardless of whether we are clicked [together] or not. That does not change the relationship, respect and the mutual admiration we have for each other. That will remain and you can't change those feelings."
Oh these matters of heart, we tell you!