TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The wedding bug has bitten the Bollywood brigade. Ranveer Singh is all set to marry his girlfriend Deepika Padukone in a few weeks. Soon after that, we will get to see Priyanka Chopra and her beau Nick Jonas walking down the aisle in December. And now if the latest reports are to be believed, Arjun Kapoor and his rumoured flame Malaika Arora might tie the knot soon.
The pair, who have usually refrained from talking about their relationship are now indulging in public outings which has led to their wedding specualtions.
Wedding Bells Ringing Soon?
As per a report in Pinkvilla, a source shared with them that Arjun and Malaika are planning to get hitched in April 2019. Now, isn't that some good news?
Did Karan Johar Drop A Hint?
Recently when Malaika made a special appearance on Koffee With Karan where Aamir Khan was the guest, both Karan and Aamir stood up to receive her. and held her hands while walking down. On this, Malaika quipped that it seems both the men will break into dance with her anytime. Reacting quickly to this KJo said, ''We are walking down the aisle.. that will also happen in your life soon enough." To which Malaika was seen saying, ''Stop it now.. stop now..''
What's Cooking, Folks?
Arjun and Malaika set several tongues wagging when they were spotted together at Lakme Fashion Week which added fuel to their dating rumours.
Later, the dating rumours went rampant when the alleged lovebirds were clicked holding hands and walking at the Milan airport during Malaika's birthday getaway to Italy.
When Malaika Denied Dating Arjun
"Arjun is a very good friend of mine. But people give a very different meaning to it which isn't true," the actress had once mentioned in an interview when she was quizzed about Arjun.
Meanwhile, what do you guys think? Will Arjun and Malaika tie the knot next year? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.