- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Sridevi's sudden demise has shaken her family and the entire nation. It is the most difficult time for the Kapoor family. As per Bollywood Life, everyone is really concerned about Sridevi's daughters, Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor.
The Kapoors are making sure to be by their side. Infact, on the eve of Janhvi's birthday, the Kapoor daughters, Sonam, Rhea, Anshula, Shanaya and Khushi got together to make the day special for their sister.
Life Is Slowly Returning To Normalcy
A source informed, ''The entire family is now coming to terms with the loss they have suffered in their lives lately. The void that Sridevi left cannot be filled, but life is slowly returning to normalcy in the Kapoor residence.''
The Daughters Have Accepted The Hard Reality
''With all the support of family and friends, the daughters have accepted the harsh reality they have been faced with. Boney Kapoor and daughters Janhvi and Khushi have taken time off to recover and heal from the pain of the loss.''
I Still Feel Your Love: Janhvi To Sridevi
Recently, Janhvi Kapoor paid a heartbreaking tribute to her mother in an open letter. Janhvi wrote, ''There's a gnawing hollowness in my chest that I know I'll have to learn how to live with. Even with all the emptiness, I still feel your love... Every time I close my eyes, I only have good things to remember. 'You were too good, too pure, too full of love. That's why he took you back. But at least we had you.'''
I Love You, My Everything
'''My friends always said I'm perpetually happy, and now I realise it was because of you. 'I didn't have to rely on anyone or anything because the only person I ever needed was you. You are part of my soul. My best friend. My reason for everything. 'The imprint you left on us is so strong, it might nust be enough to keep us going, but never enough to be fully whole. I love you, my everything.'''
To Our Daughters, She Was Everything: Boney
Boney Kapoor too opened up about losing a friend, wife and the mother of his two daughters in an open letter, "To the world, she was their Chandni... the actor par excellence... their Sridevi... but to me she was my love, my friend, mother to my girls, my partner... To our daughters, she was everything... their life. She was the axis around which our family ran."
My Only Concern Is To Protect Janhvi & Khushi
''The curtains never come down on an actor's life, because they shine of the silver screen forever. My only concern at this time is to protect my daughters and find a way to move forward without Sri.''
Our Lives Will Never Be The Same Again
''She was our life, our strength and the reason we always smiled. We love her beyond measure. Rest in peace, my love. Our lives will never be the same again.''