- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
2018 will be an exciting year for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan fans as after a gap of one year, the actress will finally be seen on silver screen during Eid in Fanney Khan.
If you're keeping a constant tab on Aishwarya's work front, you must be well aware of the fact that actress has already signed her next film i.e., remake of Nargis Dutt's iconic film, Raat Aur Din and now we hear, the actress has asked for a very fat cheque for the film.
Wondering how much and how the producer Prerna Arora reacted? Keep reading!
Here’s Why She Asked For A Fat Cheque
As reported by Mid-Day, "Since Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has a double role, the film (Raat Aur Din) will require extensive preparation."
Here’s How Producers Reacted To Her Demand..
"It will be a time-consuming project, which means she will have to let go of the other films that come her way. The fee she has quoted is fair. The producers have agreed to the amount without any negotiation."
Aishwarya To Kick-start The Shoot Soon
"The makers have discussed the tribute film with Sanjay. Since Aishwarya has wrapped up her parts for Fanney Khan, she will start prepping for the film soon."
Prerna Arora Feels Aishwarya’s Demand Is Justified
"Though trade insiders are squirming at the possibility of a 44-year-old female actor walking home with a fat pay cheque, producer Prernaa Arora believes that Ash is putting a lot at stake for her film, and the fee is warranted."
Meanwhile, Aishwarya Rai Is In The Headline For Locking Horns With Salman Khan
Fanney Khan' and 'Race 3' are scheduled to be released on June 15 this year on Eid. Recently, when Prerna was asked about the clash and if Aishwarya is bothered about the box-office clash, she said, "Aishwarya is fine with the release date. It is not a concern for her."
Prerna Says Clash Was Not ‘Intentional’
While mentioning that the clash was not intentional, Prerna said, "His (Salman's) is a big film, while ours is a small, sweet movie. I think we will get theatres. Right now, the problem is that we are not getting theatres. We are not getting a solo release for all our films," she added.
Meanwhile, Fans Are Excited For Aishwarya-Rajkummar’s Pairing
Fanney Khan, also starring Rajkummar Rao and Anil Kapoor in lead roles, has been directed by Atul Manjrekar.
Fans are quite excited to witness the never-seen before chemistry of Aishwarya & Rajkummar Rao.
On a related note, did you know that the only reason why Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said 'yes' to Fanney Khan was because it deals with body shaming.
Earlier, a source close to the project was quoted as saying, "Stop body shaming and be yourself - is the strong message that Fanney Khan wants to give out. Body shaming happens when someone overweight is humiliated by making mocking or critical comments about their body shape or size."
"Aishwarya has undergone that post her pregnancy after she gave birth to Aaradhya and it's something she feels strongly about."
"She feels everybody is special and unique and possesses distinct talents and body shaming is terrible as the target gets humiliated and depressed."