- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
There are rumours that after Fanne Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has signed a movie titled Jasmine. It was said that in the film, Aishwarya will be essaying the character of a surrogate mother.
But it seems that someone is really upset with all these stories as she is none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Read why the stunning actress is pissed off with the makers of Jasmine.
Here's Why Aish Is Unhappy
As per a report in Mid-Day, ''Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is upset that the makers of the upcoming film, Jasmine: Story Of A Leased Womb, have been using her name to promote the film.''
She Has Not Read The Script Yet
''Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has not yet had a script narration and is particular about announcements.''
Speculations were rife that Aish has been approached for Jasmine, where the female protagonist will be essaying the character of a surrogate mother.
Based On A True Story
''The film is said to be based on a real-life story set in Gujarat.''
Producer Shree Narayan Singh had told a daily, "It is inspired by a real-life story of a woman in Gujarat who doesn't want to have children but decides to become a surrogate mother for someone else.''
The Protagonist Will Get Attached To The Child
''After a point, she gets attached to the child and wants the child back."
When Prernaa Was Asked About The Casting
Talking about the actress being approached for the film Prernaa, who is also the producer of Fanne Khan, had shared, "We would love to have her but it will depend on her dates."
On The Work Front
Aishwarya is busy with Fanne Khan, in which she will be seen with Rajkummar Rao and Anil Kapoor. The film is scheduled to hit the screens on June 15, 2018.
After completing Fanne Khan, Aishwarya will next be starring in Nargis Dutt's Raat aur Din remake, for which the actress has demanded a hefty fee of Rs 10 crore.