- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was on a sabbatical after the birth of Aaradhya Bachchan, fans eagerly waited for her comeback with a bated breath. And, in 2015, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returned to the silver screen with Sanjay Gupta's Jazbaa; however, the film couldn't do exceptional business at the box office. Then, Aishwarya Rai appeared in Omung Kumar's Sarbjit and despite being praised by the critics, the film failed to create any magic at the theatres.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's latest film was Fanney Khan and she played a very important role in the film, but the flick failed terribly at impressing the audiences. It was reported that Aishwarya had already signed a film titled 'Who Kaun Thi', but we now hear that she has been ousted from the same.
Bipasha Replaces Aishwarya Rai
Deccan Chronicle quoted a source close to the project as saying, "Arjun N. Kapoor was readying himself to be an actor and now that a new company with Prernaa has also come on board, Bipasha has more or less been pencilled in as the heroine. The film will go on the floors next month."
Aishwarya’s Flop Saga To Be Blamed?
Going by the rumour, if Bipasha Basu has really replaced Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, then it's high time that Aishwarya should take her career seriously and sign films accordingly!
A Leading Trade Analyst Had Mentioned Why Aishwarya Failed To Give Hits
A leading trade analyst was quoted in Asian Age as saying, "Somehow Aishwarya's comeback films are not working. It could be her selection of roles. It certainly can't be the way she looks, as she is looking better than in any of her films."
Aishwarya Has Put In A Lot Of Effort For Fanney Khan
The trade analyst further added, "Even the idea of the tattoo on her wrist was her's. She hand-held debutant director Atul Manjrekar because she knew they were treading on wobbly ground. But the final outcome was far from appealing."
A Filmmaker Also Blamed Aishwarya's Acting Chops
A filmmaker was quoted as saying, "She (Aishwarya Rai) wants to go from Jennifer Lopez to Meryl Streep, but she doesn't have the range. In Jazbaa, she played a traumatised mother but looked shallow and too taken up with looking glamorous."
'Aishwarya Lacks Emotional Depth'
"In Fanney Khan, she is fine singing, dancing and playing the pop diva. But when she has to communicate her character's loneliness, she is at a loss. Aishwarya lacks the emotional depth to pull off 40-plus characters," said the filmmaker.
Aishwarya On The Work Front
On the professional front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Anurag Kashyap's Gulab Jamun opposite her hubby, Abhishek Bachchan. She will also be doing the remake of ‘Raat Aur Din'.