- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Be it Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Abhishek Bachchan, the career graph of the couple is anything but flattering! If on one side Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has delivered a series of flops like Jazbaa, Sarbjit and Fanney Khan, Abhishek, on the other side, had hardly signed any project. However, after being on a break for three years, Abhishek signed Anurag Kashyap's Manmarziyaan. You must be aware that the duo has also signed a project together titled as 'Gulab Jamun'. But what would your reaction be if we say that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan rejected Bhansali's film to star in Gulab Jamun?
Aishwarya Had To Choose Between Bhansali & Abhishek
Deccan Chronicle quoted a source as saying, "Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had to choose between working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and sharing screen space with her husband Abhishek Bachchan, as the dates for both films were clashing."
Aishwarya Chose Abhishek Over Bhansali
"And she chose the film with her husband. They haven't worked together in eight years. And more importantly, both of them have fabulous roles in Gulab Jamun. They're going to be playing characters they've never played before," added the source.
Did Aishwarya Rai Make A Mistake?
Considering the recent flops of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, we do feel that the actress should have given a green signal to Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who's one maverick director!
Recently, A Trade Analyst Had Decoded Why Aishwarya Is Not Delivering Hits
A leading trade analyst was quoted in Asian Age as saying, "Somehow Aishwarya's comeback films are not working. It could be her selection of roles. It certainly can't be the way she looks, as she is looking better than in any of her films."
Aishwarya's Experiments Fell Flat
The trade analyst further added, "Even the idea of the tattoo on her wrist was her's. She hand-held debutant director Atul Manjrekar because she knew they were treading on wobbly ground. But the final outcome was far from appealing."
A Filmmaker Had Also Blamed Aishwarya's Acting Chops
A filmmaker was earlier quoted as saying, "She (Aishwarya Rai) wants to go from Jennifer Lopez to Meryl Streep, but she doesn't have the range. In Jazbaa, she played a traumatised mother but looked shallow and too taken up with looking glamorous."
'Aishwarya Lacks Emotional Depth'
"In Fanney Khan, she is fine singing, dancing and playing the pop diva. But when she has to communicate her character's loneliness, she is at a loss. Aishwarya lacks the emotional depth to pull off 40-plus characters," said the filmmaker.
What do you think of Aishwarya Rai's career? Do you think that it's high time Aishwarya opted for better roles and think twice or thrice before giving a green signal to any project? Do let us know your views in the comments section below!