TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ever since we have heard about the possibility of box-office clash between the controversial ex-flames, Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, movie-goers are looking forward to July.
Earlier, producer of Fanne Khan, Prerna Arora had confirmed that Aishwarya Rai is well informed about the clash and she doesn't have any issue with the same. However, the latest rumours suggest that the team of Fanney Khan have changed their mind.
Here’s What The Source Says..
As reported by Deccan Chronicle, a trade analyst is quoted as saying, "It is a sensible decision by the makers to postpone the release date of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's film."
A Bad Decision To Clash With Salman?
The trade analyst further added, "It would indeed be hara-kiri to come on the same date as any big film, especially when it stars Salman Khan.
Fanne Khan To Be In The Safe Zone?
"They will lose out on some buzz in the news and gossip space for sure, but it is a good idea to put the film in the safe zone in the interests of the film's box office collections."
Here’s What Prerna Had Said..
Asked if Aishwarya Rai was bothered about the face-off at the box office, Prerna had said, "Aishwarya is fine with the release date. It is not a concern for her."
Why Prernaa Was Not Worried About The Clash?
The producer said she does not mind the film releasing against 'Race 3' as 'Fanney Khan' is a smaller project and getting a solo release for them is a problem.
"His (Salman Khan's) is a big film, while ours is a small, sweet movie. I think we will get theatres. Right now, the problem is that we are not getting theatres. We are not getting a solo release for all our films," she had said.
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is doing one more film for Prernaa, which will be directed by Siddharth Anand.
It will be a remake of Satyen Bose's film Raat Aur Din which featured Nargis Dutt in the lead role. She portrayed a character with a multiple personality disorder.