- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
Ever since we have heard about the possibility of box-office clash between the controversial ex-flames, Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, movie-goers are looking forward to July.
Earlier, producer of Fanne Khan, Prerna Arora had confirmed that Aishwarya Rai is well informed about the clash and she doesn't have any issue with the same. However, the latest rumours suggest that the team of Fanney Khan have changed their mind.
Here’s What The Source Says..
As reported by Deccan Chronicle, a trade analyst is quoted as saying, "It is a sensible decision by the makers to postpone the release date of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's film."
A Bad Decision To Clash With Salman?
The trade analyst further added, "It would indeed be hara-kiri to come on the same date as any big film, especially when it stars Salman Khan.
Fanne Khan To Be In The Safe Zone?
"They will lose out on some buzz in the news and gossip space for sure, but it is a good idea to put the film in the safe zone in the interests of the film's box office collections."
Here’s What Prerna Had Said..
Asked if Aishwarya Rai was bothered about the face-off at the box office, Prerna had said, "Aishwarya is fine with the release date. It is not a concern for her."
Why Prernaa Was Not Worried About The Clash?
The producer said she does not mind the film releasing against 'Race 3' as 'Fanney Khan' is a smaller project and getting a solo release for them is a problem.
"His (Salman Khan's) is a big film, while ours is a small, sweet movie. I think we will get theatres. Right now, the problem is that we are not getting theatres. We are not getting a solo release for all our films," she had said.
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is doing one more film for Prernaa, which will be directed by Siddharth Anand.
It will be a remake of Satyen Bose's film Raat Aur Din which featured Nargis Dutt in the lead role. She portrayed a character with a multiple personality disorder.