- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
Ever since we have heard about the possibility of box-office clash between the controversial ex-flames, Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, movie-goers are looking forward to July.
Earlier, producer of Fanne Khan, Prerna Arora had confirmed that Aishwarya Rai is well informed about the clash and she doesn't have any issue with the same. However, the latest rumours suggest that the team of Fanney Khan have changed their mind.
Here’s What The Source Says..
As reported by Deccan Chronicle, a trade analyst is quoted as saying, "It is a sensible decision by the makers to postpone the release date of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's film."
A Bad Decision To Clash With Salman?
The trade analyst further added, "It would indeed be hara-kiri to come on the same date as any big film, especially when it stars Salman Khan.
Fanne Khan To Be In The Safe Zone?
"They will lose out on some buzz in the news and gossip space for sure, but it is a good idea to put the film in the safe zone in the interests of the film's box office collections."
Here’s What Prerna Had Said..
Asked if Aishwarya Rai was bothered about the face-off at the box office, Prerna had said, "Aishwarya is fine with the release date. It is not a concern for her."
Why Prernaa Was Not Worried About The Clash?
The producer said she does not mind the film releasing against 'Race 3' as 'Fanney Khan' is a smaller project and getting a solo release for them is a problem.
"His (Salman Khan's) is a big film, while ours is a small, sweet movie. I think we will get theatres. Right now, the problem is that we are not getting theatres. We are not getting a solo release for all our films," she had said.
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is doing one more film for Prernaa, which will be directed by Siddharth Anand.
It will be a remake of Satyen Bose's film Raat Aur Din which featured Nargis Dutt in the lead role. She portrayed a character with a multiple personality disorder.