- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
- LOVE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's SWEET GESTURE For Jaya Bachchan Will Put Their SPAT Rumours To Rest
- OOPS! Amitabh Bachchan DISCRIMINATES Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Shweta Bachchan; Fans Slam Him
- UH OH! What Made A Composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TEARY-EYED All Of A Sudden At A Recent Event?
- SPOTTED! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wins Kids' Hearts With Her Latest Outing, Leaves Us All Proud [PICS]
- INSIDE PICTURES From Jalsa! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Aaradhya Bachchan Celebrate HOLI With Amitabh
- ONLY MEMORIES LEFT! Sridevi's Last Birthday Pictures With Aishwarya Rai & Rani Will Break Your Heart
- Sridevi Funeral Live! TEARY-EYED Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Sushmita Sen Pay Their Last Respects
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
Ever since we have heard about the possibility of box-office clash between the controversial ex-flames, Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, movie-goers are looking forward to July.
Earlier, producer of Fanne Khan, Prerna Arora had confirmed that Aishwarya Rai is well informed about the clash and she doesn't have any issue with the same. However, the latest rumours suggest that the team of Fanney Khan have changed their mind.
Here’s What The Source Says..
As reported by Deccan Chronicle, a trade analyst is quoted as saying, "It is a sensible decision by the makers to postpone the release date of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's film."
A Bad Decision To Clash With Salman?
The trade analyst further added, "It would indeed be hara-kiri to come on the same date as any big film, especially when it stars Salman Khan.
Fanne Khan To Be In The Safe Zone?
"They will lose out on some buzz in the news and gossip space for sure, but it is a good idea to put the film in the safe zone in the interests of the film's box office collections."
Here’s What Prerna Had Said..
Asked if Aishwarya Rai was bothered about the face-off at the box office, Prerna had said, "Aishwarya is fine with the release date. It is not a concern for her."
Why Prernaa Was Not Worried About The Clash?
The producer said she does not mind the film releasing against 'Race 3' as 'Fanney Khan' is a smaller project and getting a solo release for them is a problem.
"His (Salman Khan's) is a big film, while ours is a small, sweet movie. I think we will get theatres. Right now, the problem is that we are not getting theatres. We are not getting a solo release for all our films," she had said.
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is doing one more film for Prernaa, which will be directed by Siddharth Anand.
It will be a remake of Satyen Bose's film Raat Aur Din which featured Nargis Dutt in the lead role. She portrayed a character with a multiple personality disorder.