TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It looks like the producer of Housefull 4, Sajid Nadiadwala is pumping money into the movie like a running tap water and has forgotten to turn it off. Yes, the recent leaked picture of a bald Akshay Kumar from the sets of the movie shows him in a period-age of a bygone era and to build the set, reports state that it costed the producer a whopping Rs 20 Crore. The set is lavish, detailed and shows the wealth of the middle ages. The set is so huge that it can accommodate around 1000 people at a time.
The Set Is Lavish & Detailed
"Sajid sir was very clear about the sets that have been erected at Chitrakoot grounds in Andheri. They had to be lavish, detailed and regal to depict the opulence and wealth of the middle ages. Given that these sets are specifically for the reincarnation bit, which incidentally is a major part of the film, they had to be as close to real life setting from that era," said a source to Bollywood Hungama.
The Sets Have Engravings & Precious Stones!
"The sets feature large pillars with detailed engravings, precious stones and are really big. In fact, the sets are so huge that they can accommodate almost 1000 people at a time," said the source.
The Producers Made Sure The Images Don't Leak Online
"Yes that was a major concern for the production team, but to ensure that images of the sets are not leaked a ‘No Mobiles' clause has been put to use. So no one is allowed to use cell phones on sets, in effect minimising the risk of leaked images surfacing. But, the makers will release images of the sets closer to the release of the film."
Housefull 4 has been receiving a barrage of bad news lately, all thanks to the #MeToo movement. Nana Patekar and Sajid Khan were sacked from the movie due to sexual harassment allegations on them and even a woman dancer claimed that a male dancer sexually harassed her on the sets while Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh were present.