- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- Mahesh Bhatt Opens Up About Alia Bhatt's Wedding With Ranbir Kapoor!
Ranbir Kapoor's personal life has always been under the scanner. Ever since the handsome hunk dropped strong hints about dating his 'Brahmastra' co-star Alia Bhatt in his recent interview with GQ magazine, fans can't get enough of Bollywood's new cute couple.
When asked point-blank if he's dating Alia, the 'Sanju' actor had said, "It's really new right now, and I don't want to overspeak. It needs time to breathe and it needs space." While we could still recover from this pleasant surprise, Ranbir recently dropped a bomb when the internet caught him with a mystery woman. Shocked? Scroll down to read more-
Ranbir Spotted With A Mystery Girl
We recently came across a picture of Ranbir enjoying a bike ride with a mystery woman. The Kapoor lad is all smiles in this picture.
But Folks, Before You Jump To Conclusions
Let us clear the air that's just a leaf from Ranbir's work diary. The actor was actually shooting for a commercial.
Being Newly In Love
Meanwhile, Ranbir is basking in love again. On being asked about how it feels to be 'newly in love', he had said, "It always comes with a lot of excitement. It's a new person, it comes with new beats. Old tricks become new tricks again - you know, being charming and romantic, all of that."
He Seems To Be Very Much Into Alia
"As an actor, as a person, Alia is - what's the right word - flowing right now. When I see her work, when I see her act, even in life, what she gives is something that I'm aspiring to for myself," the actor had told GQ magazine.
On The Work Front
The actor has Rajkumar Hirani's much awaited film 'Sanju' up next for release this month. The trailer of the film has already created an immense anticipation as people just can't wait to watch him as Sanjay Dutt on screen.