- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
Reports are doing the rounds that Amitabh Bachchan's grandson Agastya Nanda is all set to debut in Bollywood and the news has excited a lot of people. However, Deccan Chronical quoted a source by saying that it's true that Agastya Nanda is interested in the film industry but not as an actor, he wants to be a director instead and has already directed a short film along with friends. The source was quoted as saying,
"Amitji is very keen to see Agastya become the third-generation actor in the Bachchan parivar. But Agastya shows a natural tendency for direction. In fact he has just completed a short film which has turned out really well."
Talented In All Fronts!
"Agastya not only wrote the script and directed his film, he also composed the background music for it. When Amitji and Jayaji saw the film they were bowled over," revealed the source.
Director's Cut - Agastya
"They now feel Agastya could be the first filmmaker in the family. Athough if truth be told, Jayaji has been prodding her son Abhishek to move into direction for the longest time," the source summed it up.
What About Navya Naveli Nanda?
Pinkvilla quoted Shweta Bachchan by saying, "I will be worried if she plans to be an actor. I don't think it is as easy as it looks. You have to work extremely hard, especially if you are a woman."
Shweta Bachchan Further Commented
"And I wonder if she has in her to bear with all of it. Also, there is a lot of failure involved, which many people don't see. The failure is personal, your acting skills... the way you look on screen is slashed out in open."
The Talented Teenager Agastya Nanda
Agastya Nanda is 17 years old and has already impressed his grandparents Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan with his directorial skills.
He'll Take Bollywood By Storm?
Looking at his talents at such a very young age, we're sure he will sooner or later take the Bollywood film industry by storm with his directorial talents and be the next big thing.