TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Recently, a picture of Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora holding hands at Milan airport went viral on social media and rumors of the duo dating resurfaced. Arjun and Malaika have been rumored to be in a relationship for quite sometime. However, few years ago, Malaika had denied their link-up reports saying that they are just good friends. Back them she was quoted as saying, "Arjun is a very good friend of mine. But people give a very different meaning to it which isn't true."
However things seem to be different now after Malaika legally got divorced from Arbaaz Khan, Buzz is that the lovebirds have got serious about each other and are planning to make their relationship official next year-
Wedding Bells Ringing For Arjun- Malaika?
As per a report in Filmfare, the rumoured couple are planning to make their relationship official and will be tying the knot next year.
Arjun & Malaika Are Extremely Fond Of Each Other
A source close to the couple told Filmfare, "Malaika and Arjun are extremely fond of each other. They have never really spoken about each other but they are extremely happy in their own personal space."
Band Baajaa Baaraat
The source further added, "In a steady relationship now, Malaika and Arjun plan to take their relationship to next level and tie the knot next year."
Although neither Malaika nor Arjun have made their relationship official as yet, but that still doesn't stop them from dropping major hints either. To add more to it, Karan Johar recently added more fuel to their dating rumors when he quizzed Malaika about her romantic getaway to Italy.