TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Of late, Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora's alleged relationship has been grabbing a lot of eyeballs. Especially after the alleged couple were spotted holding hands at Milan airport during Malaika's birthday getaway to Italy. To add more to it, reports suggested that the couple have got serious about each other and are planning to tie the knot next year.
However, a close friend of the couple have refuted all the wedding speculation reports while speaking to a leading daily-
A Close Friend Spills The Beans
A close friend of the couple told DNA, ""Arjun and Malaika have started spending quality time together. They are extremely fond of each other and are exploring their beautiful relationship."
Let's Not Jump The Gun
The source further added, "Let's not jump the gun here. We should just let them be. Marriage is definitely not on the cards anytime soon for them."
Arjun Wants His Sister Anshula To Settle Down First
Like a doting brother, Arjun wants to settle down only after his sister, Anshula Kapoor gets married. The daily quoted the source as saying, "Arjun is a doting brother and will only settle down once his sister Anshula agrees to do so. Malaika is also just beginning to get to know Arjun well. They have just started their courtship and both are clear that they want to enjoy each other's company right now."
Work Comes First For The Couple
"Arjun is neck-deep in his film commitments and Malaika, too, has a hectic work life. There is a lot of time before the relationship hits the next gear," added the source.
Party On Their Mind!
Amidst the wedding speculations, a new photo of Arjun and Malaika, partying together with close pals like Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Amrita Arora and Natasha Poonawalla is going viral on the internet.
Few reports claimed that that Malaika's industrialist friends had hosted the party to welcome Arjun Kapoor into their circle.