- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
- Why Is Suhana Khan On The Vogue Cover? Fans Troll Shahrukh Khan’s Daughter More BRUTALLY Than Janhvi
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut & Others Walk The Red Carpet
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
Post the demise of Sridevi, Arjun Kapoor has grown really protective and supportive of his half sisters Khushi and Janhvi Kapoor. Arjun also lost his mom at a very early age and same thing happened to Janhvi as well. That could be one of the reasons why Arjun understands the pain of Janhvi & Khushi.
Arjun & Anshula Kapoor are not only bonding with Janhvi & Khushi but also making sure that there's no negativity around them. Currently, Janhvi & Khushi are in Delhi to collect the National Award of their late mother, Sridevi and we hear that Janhvi had insisted Arjun & Anshula to accompany them to Delhi for the big night but the latter refused!
Here's Why Arjun & Anshula Refused..
As per Deccan Chronicle, Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor also wanted Arjun and Anshula to accompany them to the awards. "However, Arjun and Anshula wanted Janhvi and Khushi to be on their own for this great moment," says a family friend.
Boney Kapoor Also Didn't Want To Go To Delhi Because...
Speaking about Boney Kapoor, an insider reveals, "The wounds are still very raw. Sridevi has been gone for less than two months, and Boney cries at the very mention of her name."
Boney Will Collect Award Along With His Daughters
"Given a chance, he would have just avoided any mention of her, but the national award is big and a historic chapter in Sridevi's glorious career. Boney's daughters Janhvi and Khushi have convinced their father to accompany them to Delhi," the insider added.
Boney Kapoor Is Hesitating From Attending Sonam's Wedding
The leading daily also quoted as saying, "Boney is even reluctant to attend his niece Sonam Kapoor's wedding on May 7. The family has apparently convinced him to do so on the condition that he attends only the mandatory rituals."
Sonam's Wedding Is A Few Days Away..
On a related note, Sonam Kapoor's wedding is a few days away. The gorgeous actress will tie knot with her boyfriend Aanand Ahuja on May 8, 2018 in Mumbai in a private ceremony, which will be attended by only family and close friends.
Janhvi To Perform At Wedding Sangeet
Reportedly, Janhvi Kapoor has prepared a dance performance for Sonam's sangeet and she will be seen shaking legs on Sridevi 's iconic songs including 'mere haathon mei nau nau chudiyaan hain' and 'hawa hawaayi'.
Arjun is All Excited For The Wedding As Well!
Just like Janhvi, Arjun is also helluva excited for the wedding and he will be also seen breaking the dance floor at his cousin's wedding.