- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Shahrukh Khan, Rekha, SLB, Manish Malhotra & Others Attend Manisha Koirala's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- When Atal Bihari Vajpayee Teamed Up With Shahrukh Khan & Yash Chopra For A Music Video
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Independence Day 2018: Must Watch Indian Television Shows On Armed Forces!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- This Letter From Rajkummar Rao, A 'Jabra Fan', To Shahrukh Khan Will Leave You Shedding Happy Tears!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
Sara Ali Khan's debut film, Kedarnath is constantly being dragged into controversies. Not so long ago, T-series backed out from co-producing the film and recently, we heard that producer Prerna Arora (from KriArj entertainment) also backed out from co-producing Kedarnath!
We hear that Prerna Arora isn't happy with the decision of Abhishek Kapoor of clashing the film with Shahrukh Khan's Zero, hence she doesn't want to invest money into the film.
Now, according to the latest update, we hear Sara Ali Khan's mother, Amrita Singh, also lost cool on director Abhishek Kapoor and had a heated argument with him.
Amrita Lost Her Cool On Abhishek
Talking about Amrita being upset with Abhishek Kapoor, DNA quoted a source as saying, "When Gattu (Abhishek Kapoor) called Dingy (Amrita) to tell her about his decision to fly solo with Kedarnath and only getting a big studio on board for the release, Amrita completely lost her cool with him. A heated argument took place between the two."
Why KriArj & T-Series Backed Out?
"KriArj Entertainment and T-Series decided to come on board since they believed in the film and in Abhishek Kapoor's vision."
Abhishek Kapoor To Be Blamed?
"However, as Kedarnath unfolded several issues pertaining the dates of the talent, prep time and delays in the film's delivery began cropping up. Abhishek replaced several of the crew members and technicians at the very last minute."
Abhishek Delayed The Shoot!
"Despite investing a huge sum of funding into the project, Kedarnath was going way over budget owing to Gattu's constant unreasonable demands.
He not only delayed the shoot of the film by six months but also majorly interfered with the firm's financial planning and overall business workings."
Was Abhishek Kapoor's Demand Unjustified?
"Abhishek Kapoor also demanded that a higher price is quoted for the music rights and this despite T-Series being music moguls and being the best in the music industry."
Meanwhile, SRK's Trying To Avert The Clash..
An insider had revealed to a leading daily that, "It is one of Shahrukh's most ambitious films till date, and an experimental one as well.
So, SRK isn't in any mood to take chances. He wants a clear way to the box office and wants a smooth release."
Salman Is Also In The Race?
It has also been said that Salman Khan was looking at a December release date for Dabangg 3, but that will surely not clash with Zero anymore, as per sources in the know.