TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh are all set to tie the knot on November 14 and 15 at the breathtaking Lake Como in Italy and the pre-wedding ceremonies are in full swing already. While Deepika Padukone celebrated the Nandi puja at her residence in Bangalore, Ranveer Singh flew down to Mumbai just for a day for his haldi ceremony. Leaving the ceremonies aside, it is reported that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have decided to buy a bungalow in Mumbai with the likes of Shahrukh Khan's Mannat and will finalise the deal after their wedding and reception is over.
Bungalow Worth Rs 70 Crore?
It is reported that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are looking out for a plush and high-end property at the heart of Mumbai and have kept aside a whopping budget of Rs 70 Crores for it.
They Want To Have Their Own House As A Couple!
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have mutually agreed that they want to have their own house as a couple and want to start their married life together in the new property that they purchase.
They Have Seen A Few Plush Properties Already
It is also reported that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have already seen a few plush properties in Mumbai and will take their time to decide on their investment. They will go ahead with the property purchase after their wedding in Italy and reception in India, so they can zero in on a property with a free mind. Sounds legit, right?
They Don't Want To Rush Anything For Now
"Zeroing down on such an apartment isn't an easy task and this will take some time. They don't want to rush into choosing the property. They want to do it up completely before they move in," said a source to DNA.
Will Their House Be Better & Bigger Than Shahrukh Khan's Mannat?
Shahrukh Khan's bungalow Mannat has become a tourist attraction and several people make a beeline just to catch a glimpse of it. We'll have to wait and watch if Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's property will end up receiving the same love which SRK's property receives everyday.