TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
After Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli secretly flew to Italy along with their family for their wedding, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have followed the same pattern as they secretly flew to Sri Lanka and reports suggest that the duo would get engaged today, January 5, 2018.
Buzz is that Deepika and Ranveer will get engaged today in Sri Lanka and soon finalise their wedding date in the upcoming days. Also, YRF Talent, which manages Ranveer Singh, rubbished the engagement reports by saying they're not true and are rumours.
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone secretly flew to Sri Lanka, just like how Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma secretly flew to Italy for their wedding.
Sri Lankan Affair
Buzz is that Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and their family secretly flew to Sri Lanka is for their engagement.
Reports state that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's engagement will be held on January 5, 2018 in Sri Lanka.
After the engagement is done, the couple, along with their family will decide on their wedding date in the coming days.
Also, YRF Talent, which manages Ranveer Singh refuted the claims the Ranveer and Deepika are getting engaged.
YRF Talent rubbished the reports by calling it pure fiction and rumours. Point to be noted is that even Anushka and Virat's management had done the same while they headed to Italy.
Both Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have not given out any official confirmation about their engagement as well.
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have not refuted or rubbished the engagement reports either.
Wait & Watch
We'll have to wait and watch if Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone would indeed get engaged in Sri Lanka or not.
Stay tuned to Filmibeat for more details about Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's engagement, folks!