- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
With back-to-back blockbusters to her credit, Deepika Padukone is one of the most sought-after names with it comes to brands. However in a shocking turn of events, the 'Padmaavat' actress has reportedly pulled off her name from a beverage brand that she used to endorse earlier. Deepika who can boast to have the most number of coveted brands in the industry, has chosen to disassociate herself with a leading beverage brand.
Reportedly the actress believes that it's not fair to endorse things that she doesn't use and thinks it is not a part of her healthy lifestyle. Scroll down to read more-
Deepika Calls Off Her Deal With Coco-Cola
The actress had been endorsing the brand for 4 years until she decided to call off the deal.
She Had Reservations
A source close to the actress shared, "Deepika has reservations endorsing the sugary, aerated brand given her enhanced understanding of the growing importance of health and wellness in society."
Deepika Turned Down Coco-Cola's Offer
Due to this, the highest paid actress of our industry has turned down the multi crore deal with the said brand.
The Brand Was Keen To Extend Their Contract With Deepika
The Cola brand was very keen to extend the contract with Deepika because of her consistent numero uno position in the industry and the immense value that she brings to the brand because of her popularity.
The Reason Behind Deepika's 'No'
Deepika Padukone, who was a state and national level athlete earlier, has often given her views about fitness and the significance of it. Hence, did not want to influence her fans for something that even she doesn't personally choose anymore.
Deepika Will Not Promote Aerated Drinks Anymore
The source adds, " There is an increased awareness of wellness and health in our society and rightly so. Deepika has chosen to dissociate not just from the brand but from the category. She wouldn't be endorsing colas."
A Great Year For Deepika
The actress is yet basking in the glory of the super duper success of her last release, Padmaavat, which has created history for the first woman led film to have entered the 300 cr club.
Meanwhile on the personal front, there have been reports about Deepika tying the knot with boyfriend Ranveer Singh. However, the actress in her latest interview made it clear that she will know when it is going to be the right time for marriage.