- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
Deepika Padukone is all set to tie the knot with Ranveer Singh on November 20 and a location in Italy has been selected as the venue. As per recent reports, it will be an intimate affair, with only 30 people in attendance. The couple is planning to host a grand reception in India after the Italy wedding. The preparations are in full swing and Deepika's family has already started shopping for the jewellery.
As per a report in Bollywood Life, ''Both the families are rushing around to ensure that their shopping is done in time. Since the wedding will be taking place at Lake Como in Italy, it is imperative that the families will want to do all their shopping here.''
''They have decided to start off by buying the most important things for an Indian wedding - jewellery. But instead of the traditional gold or the more in-trend platinum, the couple's families are picking up silver jewellery. Perhaps the silver is to match with their outfits.''
The Roka Was Done Long Back
A source had revealed to Filmfare earlier, ''The maximum time was taken to decide the date. Both Ranveer and Deepika want everything about their marriage to be perfect. The roka was done long back and the wedding date was finalised just a few weeks ago.''
On A Related Note
Recently, Kabir Bedi confirmed Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's Wedding In Italy by posting, "Great locale in Italy! Great event! Wishing Ranveer and Deepika a wonderful wedding, and a lifetime of happiness (sic)."
For The Uninitiated
Deepika and Ranveer's love-story started on the sets of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela (2013). The couple has been inseparable since then.