TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Rumours are doing the rounds that Deepika Padukone is suffering from unbearable back pain and it's getting worse by the day. The doctors have treated her pain and asked the actress to lay low and rest at home for a complete 3-4 months. Deepika has been working non-stop and all this has added stress to her back and it ended up being increasingly unbearable.
Reports state that Deepika Padukone has been asked to wear a back strap for support even when she goes around with her usual day to day chores while at home to reduce the pain. She had to start shooting for Vishal Bharadwaj's next in April and due to her health conditions, the film will go on floors at a later date.
Deepika Suffering From Unbearable Back Pain
Reports state that Deepika Padukone is suffering from unbearable back pain.
Complete Rest For Four Months
The doctors have advised Deepika Padukone to take complete rest for 3-4 months.
Always At Work
Deepika Padukone has been working non stop on films and commercials. The stress fell on her shoulders and now she's suffering from severe back pain.
Easing The Pain
Deepika Padukone is reported to be wearing a back strap at home to ease the back pain as it's now become unbearable.
Difficulty Doing Even Daily Chores
Reports also state that she's finding it hard to even do her daily chores in the house.
So True, Folks!
No wonder Deepika Padukone is not seen at any events or parties these days.
Resting At Home
Deepika Padukone had worked way beyond what her body could handle. Thankfully, she's taking good care of herself by resting at home now.
Back pain is really unbearable at times and can get any person down. We're glad that she's taking care of herself by taking a break.
Vishal Bharadwaj's Next
Deepika Padukone had to start the shoot of Vishal Bharadwaj's next in April, but due to the back pain, the film will go on floors at a later date.
Get Well Soon Deepika
We wish Deepika Padukone a speedy recovery and may she come back with a bang, which she will, of course!