TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are all set to tie the knot on November 14 and 15 at the breathtaking Lake Como in Italy and it's going to be a grand affair with only a few attendees that will comprise of the couple's near and dear ones. From Bollywood, Deepika Padukone has invited her BFF Shahrukh Khan and Ranveer Singh has invited his best friend Arjun Kapoor. It is now revealed that the couple has also invited two other celebrities to their wedding and they're none other than Karan Johar and Farah Khan.
Karan Johar & Farah Khan Have Been Invited To The Wedding As Well!
"From the film industry, only Farah Khan, Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar have been told to prepare for the wedding. A few more names may be added to the list of invitees, but the couple is taking along only a few handpicked guests. The rest of their friends will be invited to the wedding reception," said a source to Asian Age.
Ranveer Singh Wanted A 'Band Baaja Baarat'!
"The decision to restrict the guest list was Deepika's. If Ranveer had his way, he would invite the entire band, baaja and baarat. But Deepika wants the wedding to remain a very low-key event," said a close friend of Ranveer Singh.
No Pictures, Please!
It is reported that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have requested all the guests to not bring their mobile phones to the wedding venue, as the couple doesn't want any pictures being leaked to the media. They want a private wedding ceremony with as little attention as possible.
A Grand Reception In India
Also, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will throw a grand wedding reception in Mumbai on December 1, 2018, and that would be attended by the who's who of B-town. The year end is going to be extravagant, folks!