TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Sushant Singh Rajput has been shooting for his next film, 'Kizie Aur Manny' since a while. This film also marks renowned casting director Mukesh Chabbra's debut. Along with Chabbra, actress Sanjana Sanghi will also foray into Bollywood with this film. However, as per a Free Press journal report, there are strong whispers that the journey for this actress hasn't been smooth since she was harassed by her co-star on the sets, and did not even get the backing of her director.
An onlooker from the film set in Jamshedpur shares, "Sushant made his female co-star very uncomfortable on the sets. He would often invade her personal space and would pass flirtatious comments. His overtly friendly nature had the actress report the matter to Mukesh Sir, who brushed it away as usual behaviour seen in the industry."
The source further adds," The next day the actress' parents too came to the sets to speak to the director about the sexual harassment their daughter was facing on the film sets. Their complaints and concerns too were laughed off by the film maker, who instead asked them to keep a strong gut if their daughter was expecting to have a long run in showbiz."
On the other hand, in the midst of the #MeToo movement, Mukesh was recently in news as an aspiring actress accused him of having grabbed her hard and feeling her up during auditions, and the other opened up saying he asked her to compromise while on a phone conversation.