TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is Why ISRO's GSAT 7A Satellite Is Built Exclusively For The Indian Air Force!
- Criticising Virat Kohli For Not Playing A Spinner In Perth Is Unjustified — Praveen Kumar
- 2018 Best Smartphones With Fingerprint Sensor
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Petrol And Diesel Remain Steady In Price Even As Crude Prices Fall
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Best Winter Destinations To Visit From Pune
- Sanya Malhotra Rocked The Quirky Look In Her Latest Attire
Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna tied the knot in the year 2000 and their wedding came to a screeching halt after 16 years, as they filed for a divorce and parted ways. Since then, Farhan has mostly been single but rumours about his link-ups with Shraddha Kapoor were doing the rounds during the shoot of Rock On 2, but that turned out to be false. However, rumours are now rife that Farhan Akhtar is in a relationship with Shibani Dandekar and the duo have been dating since a few months.
Farhan Akhtar also posted a picture on his Instagram handle holidaying in London along with his friends and even Shibani Dandekar was seen in the picture standing right behind him. He captioned the image as, "Ooh... Aah... take the world and paint it red."
Shibani Dandekar On Her Relationship With Farhan Akhtar
Spotboye asked Shibani Dandekar if she's indeed dating Farhan Akhtar, her reply was short and sweet as she quipped, "I have no clue about this."
How Did Farhan & Shibani Meet?
Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar first met in 2015 on the sets of a popular television show. Farhan was the host of the show and Shibani was a contestant.
Both Are Singers!
Apart from being actors, both Farhan Akhtar and Shibani Dandekar are professional singers too and have the same liking. Maybe music makes them gel together and we'll have to wait and see if they're indeed dating or not.
On The Work Front
Farhan Akhtar will next be seen alongside Priyanka Chopra in the upcoming movie The Sky Is Pink and it is scheduled to hit the theatres in 2019.