- Sanju: New Poster Featuring Ranbir Kapoor And Paresh Rawal Is Giving Us Emotional Feels!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor- Sonam Kapoor's Playful Vibes Gives A Hint Of Sanjay Dutt's Crazy Love Life!
- CONFIRMED! Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Trailer To Be OUT On 30th May
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Paid A Whopping Amount To Host A TV Show!
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Luv Ranjan Pulls Off A Casting Coup, Confirms His Next Film Stars Ajay Devgn & Ranbir Kapoor!
- Shamshera: Vaani Kapoor CONFIRMED To Play A Seductive Temptress In This Ranbir Kapoor Film!
What's common between Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif? They both were dating Ranbir Kapoor at one point.
Ranbir and Deepika were in a relationship before he fell for his 'Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani' co-star Katrina. Since then it was said that Deepika and Katrina couldn't see eye-to-eye.
Unfortunately, Ranbir's love story with Katrina didn't last long and the couple too parted ways. Now, if reports are to believed then it seems that Ms Kaif is quite keen to extend the olive branch and let bygones be bygones. Scroll down to read more...
The Magic Of A Picture
It so happened that recently fashion designer Anamika Khanna posted a picture of Deepika Padukone wearing one of her collections. And guess what! Katrina couldn't help herself from liking her picture. Hmmm...do we see a new friendship spurring up?
Are They Ready To Bury The Hatchet?
It was reported that the two warring ladies had patched up at Shahrukh Khan's 52nd birthday bash in Alibaug.
Know This Hot Scoop?
A leading weekly magazine had reported an eyewitness present at the party revealing that while the two actresses were seen exchanging pleasantries, To cover their awkwardness and break the sudden silence in the room, Shahrukh indulged in a chat with little AbRam while Sidharth Malhotra who was also present there went on to fidget with his shoe.
While everyone tried to ignore what was happening between Deepika and Katrina, it was Farah Khan who is known to be quite outspoken, announced loud and clear that she regretted not having her phone since now she has missed the opportunity of capturing the moment.
If you guys could recollect then on Koffee with Karan season 4, when Karan Johar had asked Deepika about Katrina, she had said, "Sometimes you have a certain feeling for other people and they don't necessarily feel the same way about you. But that's okay." And then she added that she is comfortably okay with Katrina, both personally and professionally."
When Kat Gave Deepika A 'Yay'
At an event, when Katrina was asked about Deepika's dance number in Raabta, she had said, "I love it. She looks great. It is a Yay!".
That's Quite Nice
In response to this, Deepika at a press conference said, "I think compliments are always great especially when it comes from your contemporaries and I have always appreciated what she has done with her career."
But Sorry Kat, Deepika Won't Invite You To Her Wedding
Recently on Neha Dhupia's chat show Vogue BFFs when Deepika was asked if he would invite Katrina to her wedding, the actress had bluntly said a 'No'!
Now with Katrina openly extending an olive branch towards Deepika, do we see the ice between the two ladies thawing soon? Looks like we will have to wait and watch!