- Jim Sarbh: Ranbir Kapoor Is Such A Fresh, Talented & Reactive Co-actor
- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Ayan Mukerji Birthday Special: 5 Times He Gave Us Solid Friendship Goals With Ranbir Kapoor
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
- Ranbir Kapoor Gives An Example Of Salman Khan As He Talks About Delivering Flop Films Continuously!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
What's common between Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif? They both were dating Ranbir Kapoor at one point.
Ranbir and Deepika were in a relationship before he fell for his 'Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahaani' co-star Katrina. Since then it was said that Deepika and Katrina couldn't see eye-to-eye.
Unfortunately, Ranbir's love story with Katrina didn't last long and the couple too parted ways. Now, if reports are to believed then it seems that Ms Kaif is quite keen to extend the olive branch and let bygones be bygones. Scroll down to read more...
The Magic Of A Picture
It so happened that recently fashion designer Anamika Khanna posted a picture of Deepika Padukone wearing one of her collections. And guess what! Katrina couldn't help herself from liking her picture. Hmmm...do we see a new friendship spurring up?
Are They Ready To Bury The Hatchet?
It was reported that the two warring ladies had patched up at Shahrukh Khan's 52nd birthday bash in Alibaug.
Know This Hot Scoop?
A leading weekly magazine had reported an eyewitness present at the party revealing that while the two actresses were seen exchanging pleasantries, To cover their awkwardness and break the sudden silence in the room, Shahrukh indulged in a chat with little AbRam while Sidharth Malhotra who was also present there went on to fidget with his shoe.
While everyone tried to ignore what was happening between Deepika and Katrina, it was Farah Khan who is known to be quite outspoken, announced loud and clear that she regretted not having her phone since now she has missed the opportunity of capturing the moment.
If you guys could recollect then on Koffee with Karan season 4, when Karan Johar had asked Deepika about Katrina, she had said, "Sometimes you have a certain feeling for other people and they don't necessarily feel the same way about you. But that's okay." And then she added that she is comfortably okay with Katrina, both personally and professionally."
When Kat Gave Deepika A 'Yay'
At an event, when Katrina was asked about Deepika's dance number in Raabta, she had said, "I love it. She looks great. It is a Yay!".
That's Quite Nice
In response to this, Deepika at a press conference said, "I think compliments are always great especially when it comes from your contemporaries and I have always appreciated what she has done with her career."
But Sorry Kat, Deepika Won't Invite You To Her Wedding
Recently on Neha Dhupia's chat show Vogue BFFs when Deepika was asked if he would invite Katrina to her wedding, the actress had bluntly said a 'No'!
Now with Katrina openly extending an olive branch towards Deepika, do we see the ice between the two ladies thawing soon? Looks like we will have to wait and watch!