- When Kareena Kapoor Khan Took A POTSHOT At Katrina Kaif: Don’t Remember When She Made Her Debut
- Thugs of Hindostan Unveils New Poster Of Katrina Kaif As Suraiyya! View Here
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Katrina Kaif Was SHOCKED! When Neil Nitin Mukesh MISBEHAVED With Shahrukh Khan & Told Him To SHUTUP
- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Katrina Kaif Gets It All Wrong, Does The Aarti To Lord Ganesh In An Anti-clock-wise Direction!
Of late, we have seen Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt bonding with each other at various events and openly expressing their fondness for each other.
But when it comes to professional front, does their equation remains unchanged or is there a different story altogether? Recently while talking to Filmfare, the actress opened up about her friendship with Alia and reveals if she feels insecure of her BFF. Scroll down to read more...
Does Katrina Feels Threatened By Alia Bhatt's Presence In Bollywood?
To this she replied, "I feel proud of the work that Alia is doing. Honestly, I don't know others very well."
But What About Alia Replacing Her In Few Films?
Katrina told Filmfare, "Are there movie roles and maybe a few endorsements that are going to Alia now, for which I would have been the first choice? 100 percent. And is that the way things work or the way things should work? Yes, they should."
She Is Senior To Alia
"She is 22 and I am not. You must accept the fact that life is constantly moving. Every day, we are moving forward. I am not 21; does that take away from me? Do I feel threatened by it? Not at all! It's the process of life and we have to embrace a new place now," Katrina was quoted as saying.
Katrina Is Looking Forward To An Exciting Phase
"I hope there are new and exciting things for me to do. I hope film-makers see this phase or the person that I am today. And I hope they get excited to make spaces for me in my current capacity in their films," the actress signed off.
On The Other Hand, Alia Is Very Fond Of Katrina
In one of her earlier interviews, Alia had said, ""I do have close friendships in Bollywood. It's a cliche that they don't exist. I am friends with Ayan (Mukerji) and Abhishek (Varman) - both directors are my best friends. Karan (Johar) is like a father to me. I am also close to and very fond of Katrina (Kaif)."
When Katrina Admitted Facing A Lot Of Insecurities
The actress had said, "I went through a period when I faced a lot of insecurities because of several things that happened. But today, the most important things is that I'm at peace with myself.
Obviously, I'm working as hard as any other person in the industry. I'm not an exception, but I'm secure and happy with myself now. I no longer get hyper and let that affect the film. I've done my training, put in hard work and I just want to let it flow easily rather than add force. Sometimes, force resists you and easing up makes it better. The last two years have taught me much more about myself- how to work, introspect and lead our lives."