TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Reports were all over the place that Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan are ready to bury their hatchet and get back together as a couple, planning to remarry soon. The duo had tied the knot on December 20, 2000, and their marriage came to a screeching halt after 14 long years, as they filed for a divorce and parted ways, but the only thing that brought them together was their children Hrehaan and Hridhaan, as they went on regularly went on holidays together.
Also, Deccan Chronicle quoted a source by saying that Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan are not planning to remarry and that might not happen in the future as well. "A remarriage between Sussanne and Hrithik at the moment is more of wishful thinking. They are right now taking out time together whenever the need arises to be with their children and making sure that they get the best from their parents."
The Source Futher Commented
"Finally, both these people are strong independent thinkers and will take a call only when they are sure they want to be back together as a married couple."
Let's Not Jump The Gun
"They have known each other for many years now and will not hesitate to communicate any such feeling to the other person. Till then, let us not jump the gun," the source summed it up to Deccan Chronicle.
This Is Not The First Time
Right after their divorce from 2014, there were several rumours that Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan were planning to remarry; however, it seems like all of it has turned out to be untrue.
Let's Wait & Watch!
Now, will Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Khan plan to remarry in the near future? For that we'll have to wait and watch, which only time can tell.